Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Badass of the Week: Daniel Inouye

Print  
Posted By Message

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,202-1,233
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Daniel Inouye, Senator and WWII vet, died this week. Here's an interesting article on why he was a badass.

Badass of the week

Post #1   12/19/12 10:52:54PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:722-438
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Cool dude. Insane, but cool

Post #2   12/19/12 11:40:15PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:508-351
Chips:
" he's a face-crushing asskicker named Daniel K. Inouye, and his story is so over-the-top insane that if you saw it in a movie you'd think the screenwriter was totally full of shit."

this writer is hilarious. but Mr. Inouve is a true badass and a REAL american hero to a lot of veterans like myself. i think the WWI era veterans were truly the greatest generation in the history of the United States.

Post #3   12/20/12 2:12:30AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

" he's a face-crushing asskicker named Daniel K. Inouye, and his story is so over-the-top insane that if you saw it in a movie you'd think the screenwriter was totally full of shit."

this writer is hilarious. but Mr. Inouve is a true badass and a REAL american hero to a lot of veterans like myself. i think the WWI era veterans were truly the greatest generation in the history of the United States.

Hard to argue with that...not many left.

Post #4   12/20/12 8:54:41PM   

FlashyG

MMA Sensei

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,156-1,214
Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

This writer is awesome. He wrote a piece on Canada's most badass soldier as well

Badass of the week - Leo Major

Post #5   12/21/12 1:42:05AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by tcunningham

This writer is awesome. He wrote a piece on Canada's most badass soldier as well

Badass of the week - Leo Major

Had to STL, Flashy...but thanks...now I know a Canadian Badass (other than those in the UFC).

Post #6   12/21/12 5:00:31PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,497-1,576
Chips:
Both men are completely awesome.......I loved it!

Post #7   12/21/12 11:06:35PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,939-1,156
Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

Post #8   12/22/12 12:05:38AM