Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Network offers comment on Nate Diaz's 'not appropriate for air' main event middle fingers

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,621-903
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Fox offers comment on Nate Diaz giving Ben Henderson middle fingers during their UFC main event. But the larger issue is the continued unprofessional behavior from the Diaz brothers.

Link

Post #1   12/11/12 2:45:16PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:860-491
Chips:
Let it go already, much worse is said and done on Fox's network shows. I don't get why it is such a big deal in sports, as they gave examples of some of the fines Football players and owners were given, but yet nothing happens for the TV shows.

Was just watching an episode of American Dad earlier ( A Fox show) and Steve flipped off Roger. That wan't edited out....

Post #2   12/11/12 3:04:49PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,381-784
Chips:

Sure, some of the blame falls on the UFC for putting a Diaz in that position -- they should have learned that they can't handle basic expectations by now

this part made me laugh out loud

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #3   12/11/12 3:05:15PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,381-784
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Was just watching an episode of American Dad earlier ( A Fox show) and Steve flipped off Roger. That wan't edited out....

real middle fingers are way more inappropriate than cartoon middle fingers

by the way, if anyone cares, this is my favorite middle finger

Last edited 12/11/12 3:08PM server time by Poor_Franklin
Edit note/reason: n/a

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #4   12/11/12 3:06:09PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,135-1,252
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by BuffaloDave

real middle fingers are way more inappropriate than cartoon middle fingers

by the way, if anyone cares, this is my favorite middle finger

I had a monsterous poster of this in my basement for two years. Every day I was given the finger by Mr. Cash and it never bothered me but as soon as I saw Diaz flip the bird I knew that there were going to be some complaints. I wonder what they'll say when Nick does the same to GSP?

Post #5   12/11/12 5:01:37PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,099-661
Chips:
In my opinion a Nate Diaz fight without a middle finger isn't a Nate fight worth watching!

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #6   12/11/12 5:19:31PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:860-491
Chips:

Posted by Wallass

I had a monsterous poster of this in my basement for two years. Every day I was given the finger by Mr. Cash and it never bothered me but as soon as I saw Diaz flip the bird I knew that there were going to be some complaints. I wonder what they'll say when Nick does the same to GSP?

I doubt it matters because GSP/Diaz will be on PPV. Fox has no control over what happens on PPV, just what goes down on their networks.

Post #7   12/11/12 5:26:33PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:2,151-1,470
Chips:
They worry about a middle finger but they show violent movies where people are getting caps busted in their ass left and right. The middle finger is bad but all of the violence and disrespect on TV shows and movies is okay? Their priorities are whacked.

Post #8   12/11/12 10:37:49PM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:
Who cares? Why are some people so over sensitive? This is the fight game FFS. Those guy's are in there trying to break each other. Watch any soccer game and you can lip read constant f*ck's and c*nts, nobody cares about those.

Let Diaz be Diaz.

Post #9   12/12/12 4:44:15AM   

UFC_Fanatic

In Full Mount

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:1,423-873
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by BigBadAl

Who cares? Why are some people so over sensitive? This is the fight game FFS. Those guy's are in there trying to break each other. Watch any soccer game and you can lip read constant f*ck's and c*nts, nobody cares about those.

Let Diaz be Diaz.

I'm having a hard time seeing eye-to-eye with the same bastards at Fox that cancelled Firefly!

Post #10   12/13/12 12:09:42AM