Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMA might be a lie and a waste of time... Dirty Blues undercover interview

Print  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,180-704
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I recently started following a man named "Dot" on twitter who believes he could take any mma fighter in the world in a street fight, intrigued I tweeted him back and found a shocking discovery

@j_jeans: @"Dot" really? What makes mma fighters so bad then?

@"Dot": @j_jeans they cant fight without rules, mouthgaurds, cups, weightclasses and a ref to pull me off of them!

@j_jeans: @"Dot" what about the strikers then? Like a Machida?
Are you trying to tell me MMA's a lie and a waste of my time :(

@"Dot": @j_jeans kick his nuts till they pop out his mouth, then gouge his eyes and finish with a throat punch

In order to reach the recommended character limit I had to talk like a cool school child:

@j_jeans: @"Dot" what about machida though Doesnt he fight walkin backwards and counter punchin?
What styles the best street fightin technique?

@"Dot": @j_jeans WASP JKD ITS MY STYLE ITS THE BEST. MACHIDA WOULD DROP FROM THE FIRST BALL KICK THEN HES ALL MINE AND HIS EYEBALLS

@j_jeans: @"Dot" fair enough man! I'm off to bed but I'm really interested in learning more, talk soon night

Disclaimer, anybody who knows or might know "Dot" please do not tell him MMA is a sport and not 2 street thugs fighting. I am doing this simply to discover why he hates MMA and to find the third opinion on MMA (not that it is loved or that it is cock fighting but that it is not a real display of fighting) and for what reason he thinks his style is the best. Please do not break the fact that I am reporting this (just purely so we can find out the truth without being offensive)

If you guys want any questions answered I am going to try and befriend him over twitter in the upcoming weeks and get some answers

Last edited 12/9/12 9:57PM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #1   12/9/12 9:49:57PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,908-1,632
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

I like that this guy seems to think ball shots and throat punches would be his key to success, when the guys he would be fighting would be better at these things if they had them at their disposal. Machida would just dodge his ball kick and throw a more superb ball kick of his own.

Post #2   12/9/12 10:06:41PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,706-1,712
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
You all know who this is.....he visited the PG one time with a big chain and a black tank top!

Post #3   12/10/12 12:23:55AM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:524-367
Chips:
I knew a guy like this. He did kenpo karate and told me mma fighters didn't know shit. For some reason I could never get him to come to my gym and spar with me and the other fighters...... Weird

Post #4   12/10/12 1:56:38AM   

samelia

Learning to Sprawl

samelia Avatar

Career:227-164
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

You all know who this is.....he visited the PG one time with a big chain and a black tank top!

And 456736 photos of himself if recalled.

JJeans you've either got a lot of time on your hands or a lot of patience to want to voluntarily talk with this "pro" - but good luck to ya man!

Last edited 12/10/12 6:01AM server time by samelia
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   12/10/12 5:59:34AM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:1,136-725
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:
i think bubbles has him as a friend on facebook . that or i just started a rumor

Post #6   12/10/12 9:57:08PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i think bubbles has him as a friend on facebook . that or i just started a rumor

no he sent a friend request so he can tell me that he's going to sue me. I then reported him to the facebook authorities and his account got shut down

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #7   12/11/12 2:24:28PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,908-1,632
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

no he sent a friend request so he can tell me that he's going to sue me. I then reported him to the facebook authorities and his account got shut down

I'm surprised that his threat wasn't a kick to the balls. If he's seeking legal recourse you must've convinced him that you are the superior ball kicker.

Post #8   12/11/12 2:37:43PM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:
He seems legit

Post #9   12/12/12 4:53:51AM