Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rousey Carmouche Odds

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
Rousey opens up at a huge -1500....

Thats what I been saying....Who wants to see any fight where we automatically know the outcome....

Watching men fight we always have at least a punchers chance...

THis fight is ridiculous and Dana loves that some fans are happy and ok it being a main event....

This is just sad for a fight and MMA....

Theres basically only 3 pple in WMMA that will matter...And Cyborg may never even matter or be in a fight with Rousey cause TIto will advise here not to cut to 135...

The Rousey Show!!! With your host Dana White...When I think about it I think Dana might never set up a fight against Cyborg for Rousey...It will all be talk for years...

Cyborg just doesnt have the appeal to grow WMMA to make avaerage fans want to look at it...This is just my opinion of course...

Danas just making Rousey the next Carano and I will laugh when Rousey steps away to make movies...B-level of course

Post #1   12/7/12 9:22:13PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
Have you ever seen Carmouche fight?

Post #2   12/7/12 9:29:25PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by warglory

Yes I have but that makes no difference in the odds and mismatch here...

I stick by my opinion...There are 3 fighters that are actually relevant..Rousey, Cyborg, and McCann "just because of her wrestling".The rest are like watching fights on Bad Girls Club...

So are you willing to bet 10 dollars on Carmouche? You will win 80...

Post #3   12/7/12 9:32:25PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by warglory

Yes I have but that makes no difference in the odds and mismatch here...

I stick by my opinion...There are 3 fighters that are actually relevant..Rousey, Cyborg, and McCann "just because of her wrestling".The rest are like watching fights on Bad Girls Club...

So are you willing to bet 10 dollars on Carmouche? You will win 80...

Okay, so by your logic, the middleweight division must be crappy, because the odds are always in Anderson's favor, right?

And women's mma has never had flash KO's, so that immediately discounts any chance of that happening in the Rousey fight. </sarcasm>

BTW, Carmouche's striking is FAR superior to Ronda's from what we've seen.

Post #4   12/7/12 9:50:13PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Chips:
Watch Carmouche vs Young, and see how strong Carmouche is on the ground. I think Rousey will win, but I don't think that Rousey will roll over her.

Post #5   12/7/12 9:54:24PM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:
I've got to agree with Kingsmasher, women's mma really isn't at ufc level let alone main event level. Other than Cyborg (which most likely won't happen), who the hell will they keep feeding to Rousey? I can't even see many female fights working on the prelims, the women's division will be defunct in a matter of months.

Post #6   12/7/12 11:33:07PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 41-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,843-1,563
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
I am all for WMMA the women deserve just as much respect and the men. They go out there and lay it on the line every fight. Like it or not the women are in the UFC and they aren't going anywhere.

Post #7   12/8/12 12:08:54AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Thats what I been saying....Who wants to see any fight where we automatically know the outcome....

THis fight is ridiculous and Dana loves that some fans are happy and ok it being a main event....

Theres basically only 3 pple in WMMA that will matter...And Cyborg may never even matter or be in a fight with Rousey cause TIto will advise here not to cut to 135...

The Rousey Show!!! With your host Dana White...When I think about it I think Dana might never set up a fight against Cyborg for Rousey...It will all be talk for years...

Cyborg just doesnt have the appeal to grow WMMA to make avaerage fans want to look at it...This is just my opinion of course...

Danas just making Rousey the next Carano and I will laugh when Rousey steps away to make movies...B-level of course

Tell me again what the opening line of Silva vs Bonnar was. Did you watch that fight knowing what the outcome was? Did you watch the JDS/Mir fight knowing what the outcome was?

saying only men have a puncher's chance is completely sexist and absolutely wrong. Everything is proportional.

There was a time when Miguel Torres was the king of BW and top 5 p4p...fast forward a few years later and now look at the BW division and where Torres is. Why can't this happen with the women's division?

Seriously open your eyes and stop hating blindly. We get it, you dont like WMMA because you are close minded. Got it. Now stop making threads about it and stop posting this same garbage in every thread about WMMA. It's old, tiring, and stupid.

Last edited 12/8/12 1:07AM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #8   12/8/12 1:05:55AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by kingsmasher

Tell me again what the opening line of Silva vs Bonnar was. Did you watch that fight knowing what the outcome was? Did you watch the JDS/Mir fight knowing what the outcome was?

saying only men have a puncher's chance is completely sexist and absolutely wrong. Everything is proportional.

There was a time when Miguel Torres was the king of BW and top 5 p4p...fast forward a few years later and now look at the BW division and where Torres is. Why can't this happen with the women's division?

Seriously open your eyes and stop hating blindly. We get it, you dont like WMMA because you are close minded. Got it. Now stop making threads about it and stop posting this same garbage in every thread about WMMA. It's old, tiring, and stupid.

You are just a child who must have nightmares I will come into your home or something...Always attacking my OPINION...you need counseling for real...

I will address your post....Yeah I watched the Silva Bonnar fight...for free.Would I pay...Not for a main event like that...Did I watch JDS Mir? NO I did not...See I dont watch MMA because its MMA...I watch MMA if I think a fight is going to be good regardless of the sport...I Love Football but would I watch the Patriots kill the Chiefs? NO....I love boxing...but do I watch the Klitschkos? NO they cant be beat....Will I watch Pacman and Marquez tomorrow night after UFC...Yes

Supporting these circus fights is gonna ruin this sport...

Torres was good before wrestlers entered into MMA...Plain and Simple...He will tell you that...He just cant wrestle..

Bringing up the opening line of Silva and Bonnar is exactly my point...It was not this bad and also the point is we ALL KNOW...MAYBE YOU DO NOT....how this fight will end...Armbar...

You can sit here and act like theres some big fast forward and all this talent is gonna come in to WMMA...Theres still not a ton of talent in Mens MMA.Look at the HW division...and flyweight..Jeez even Silvas division is weak for the most part...Look how injuries are killing cards and shows....SO now people think women are going to come walking out of gyms and joining the UFC and the talent level is going to be worth mentioning...I get it WMMA is here to stay thanks to people like yourself who are willing to let WMMA substitue for men as a MAIN Event...Someone said it best....I hope Henderson and Machida have a 3 round war and no clear cut winner...Then we can watch Rousey in 2 minutes get an armbar...
Whats funny is whatever happens I am happy....She gets an armbar and no surprise there....Or she gets beat and then Dana has to start making excuses..

My point is and now I will say again...People accepting WMMA like its on the same level as mens is us gonna hurt what we get as fans...I can tell you do NOT get this concept...

Since you are sitting here and thinking hey the fights will be just as good and worth a main event what will keep the UFC from substituting a fight like MACHIDA and Hendo with a womans fight...accordiing to some its ok....now dont start backtracking here and saying well...

If Dana and Company were to read your comments they would think its not a problem...and for you I guess its not but I would rather see a guy like Beltran fight or Maldonado jeez almost any two men fight over women...

I respect that they want to but its just like watching a fight from junior high school...Theres some technique in spots but you and anyone else is really delusional to think WMMA right now where its at would convince say a novice or someone who sees MMA for the first time that theres any technique...its sloppy and thats an understatement..The guys on small local shows have ten times more technique than 99% of the girls fighting...

As for the comment you said is sexist is you just wanting to start trouble but I can be more clear....How many one punch KOs have you seen in WMMA? how many? That is a punchers chance...Nothing to do with sexism..99% of Woman do not have that type of power or proper technique...I think 99% of woman woudl agree..When people say a punchers chance means what Hendricks did to Fitch and Kampmann...

I have no problem with WMMA...but as a main event or even a main card...I can seriously do without...

And finally since you always want to attack me for my opinion...Heres an idea...

Why not just skip over anything you see with my name beside it...You act like a little child not getting his way or some weird infatuation with me....If I bother you so much I am just trying to help you out...Cause I am sitting here laughing and kinda flattered I absorb your thoughts and apparently affect your heart rate...Im controlling you without even being there...

Post #9   12/8/12 2:25:46AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by warglory

Watch Carmouche vs Young, and see how strong Carmouche is on the ground. I think Rousey will win, but I don't think that Rousey will roll over her.

I see Young has more losses than wins....nuff said I am done commenting on WMMA...I cant wait for the UFC to start a midget division too....

Post #10   12/8/12 2:40:16AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,585-904
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

I cant wait for the UFC to start a midget division too....

i'd watch the shit out of that!

Post #11   12/8/12 5:05:56AM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,468-851
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by kingsmasher

I cant wait for the UFC to start a midget division too....

i'd watch the shit out of that!

One can only dream of that day......or Women's Hot Oil Flyweight Division,make it happen Dana

Post #12   12/8/12 11:46:51AM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by warglory

I see Young has more losses than wins....nuff said I am done commenting on WMMA...I cant wait for the UFC to start a midget division too....

Kaitlin Young is 7-7, and like most mma fighters, that isn't necessarily determinant of their overall skill.

Randy Couture is 19-11, does that make him a journeyman simply because of his record? No.

Your abilities at debating are shockingly bad, and I am glad you are done commenting on a legitimate sport that you, as an MMA fan, should be support, whether you like to watch it or not.

Last edited 12/8/12 1:22PM server time by warglory
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #13   12/8/12 1:21:57PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:519-361
Chips:
i think this fight will interest people more for ronda being hot and then expecting her to smash carmouche. i dont think the lure is about it being a really even fight. i wish it was though

i think carmouche has a chance of KO'ing ronda as much as anybody else. i keep saying that ronda's weakness is her hands at this point so you never know, she could get caught and carmouche could stun the world (or at least the current MMA fans)

Post #14   12/8/12 1:56:52PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by warglory

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by warglory

Kaitlin Young is 7-7, and like most mma fighters, that isn't necessarily determinant of their overall skill.

Randy Couture is 19-11, does that make him a journeyman simply because of his record? No.

Your abilities at debating are shockingly bad, and I am glad you are done commenting on a legitimate sport that you, as an MMA fan, should be support, whether you like to watch it or not.

yeah I would have loved to point out more flaws in his latest rant but c'est la vie. I'm sure he would have figured out a way to twist your post into something ridiculous

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #15   12/8/12 2:07:59PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2