Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

L2 Players Read! New BFC 83/AFC 4/CES/XFC 21 combo card for this weekend

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,214-788
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by george112

Hell yeah

Loving the L2 events. Actually more so then the primary

Any word on when Bellator is gonna be upgraded to the primary league?

Bellator/UFC combo cards would be fucking sweet

I don't think Bellator or combo cards will every be part of the Primary league. There is no need to add more fights to a UFC card and without Bellator the secondary league would cease to exist.

Bellator has been killing it lately but they still have a lot of fights we don't even pick in the secondary league.

I personally hate combo cards unless all the events happen the same night

Well there is no denying that bellator is on the rise. The deal with spike is huge in the sense that people with basic cable will be able to watch it. Versus being on MTV2 which A LOT of people don't get. So with that added exposure I don't see why bellator couldnt be a part of the primary league. Pride was and they held only ppv.

Its just my opinion but I don't think the primary league should be exclusive only to the UFC . I mean why would it be?

No combo cards then . Totally separate events then . It would make the game more fun imo. And would cut down the time in between cards . Let's not forget the month or so we had to wait not to long ago.

In response to the L2 folding without bellator I have to respectfully disagree

Post #16   12/6/12 1:20:52PM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:1,988-1,230
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
This should not of even been added. How is it that this event is added to this when it was only posted 2 days ago from what im reading? Anyway of getting an email in future, where you guys can alert when events are posted and deadlines? .

Last edited 12/6/12 10:12PM server time by joewarren33
Edit note/reason: n/a
4 total post edits

Post #17   12/6/12 9:50:11PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,225-1,198
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by JoeWarren33

This should not of even been added. How is it that this event is added to this when it was only posted 2 days ago from what im reading? Anyway of getting an email in future, where you guys can alert when events are posted and deadlines? .

Agreed. Maybe if there is some way to do an email reminder, if a fight card is added short notice.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #18   12/7/12 9:34:12AM   

Bustamante-Aoki

Standup Guy

Bustamante-Aoki Avatar

Career:1,812-1,098
Chips:
Seriously, an e-mail would've helped a lot, thats a great idea.

My whole L2 season is a write-off now because I don't have the time to check playground daily.

There's a reason only 109 people did their picks for the event.

Post #19   12/7/12 12:08:15PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2