Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC'S JOHNY HENDRICKS: 'I'M NOT GOING TO FIGHT UNLESS IT'S FOR A BELT'

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
This whole argument makes me miss guys like Chuck. What's happened to people believing they are the best in their weight class and fighting to prove it!?
Yeah he's the clear cut number 1 contender but if Fitch rattles off 2 more wins as entertaining as his last fight he's got a case then an his would be more recent.

Why not just fight, keep your name relevant waiting in limbo for an undetermined amount of time can be a huge mistake.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #16   12/1/12 5:18:25PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
bring in Jonathan Goulet as a "keeping warm" fight if Hendricks vs GSP isn't scheduled next

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #17   12/1/12 7:05:38PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by the-king

Posted by kingsmasher

the last two fights he just got plain lucky...but he is talented..

please....lucky he put kampmann out he must have been lucky against fitch too hell from now on anytime a fighter knocks his opponet out we shouldnt count it as anything more than luck in fact only Decisions count because judges are always spot on

seriously then so you would take Hendricks over Fitch agian and every time?

I would take Fitch the next 9 times.....SO YEAH THAT IS LUCK...ALSO HIS DECISION OVER KOSCHECK WAS LUCK...it happens

Post #18   12/2/12 10:28:57AM   

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,396-1,260
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

I would take Fitch the next 9 times.....SO YEAH THAT IS LUCK...ALSO HIS DECISION OVER KOSCHECK WAS LUCK...it happens

Luck doesn't get you a 5-fight winning streak.

Stop the trolling. The shit you've been posting lately is ridiculous.

Post #19   12/2/12 10:33:14AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by Manak

Posted by tcunningham

most of the time i hate when fighters say this because who knows when that fight will actually happen. i do think hendricks deserves the title shot more than anybody else in the WW division i just hope we dont have to wait a year.

Johny is not only deserving but he is the most deserving contender of any weight class that should get a title fight. when was the last time a contender had a 5 fight win streak in the ufc and the last 3 being over top 5 guys. dude earned it

Personally I was way way more impressed with Weidmans demolition of Munoz than of Hendricks one punches again two guys and a lucky decision over Kos...and a split with Pierce...

Weidman was actually in a fight...on the ground he rag-dolled an all-american wrestler and then demolished Munoz with the elbow...

Kampmann was getting beat down by Alves and then Alves tried a takedown that I still do not understand...Kampmann got the loss against Diego Sanchez of all pple...hes entertaining but Kampmann is very hit and miss...

Post #20   12/2/12 10:35:14AM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:2,011-1,179
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
I never got the lucky punch thing ?.If someone throws a punch with intentions to knock someone out and does.I believes it's called execution not luck or am i missing something ???

Post #21   12/3/12 8:51:41AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:966-602
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

I like how he said a belt. If GSP fights Silva in late 2013, Hendricks should be fighting for one interim belt against Diaz then. If not Silva fight with GSP, Hendricks rightfully deserves GSP over Diaz or anyone else in the Welter Weight division.

Post #22   12/3/12 11:26:39AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher
Personally I was way way more impressed with Weidmans demolition of Munoz than of Hendricks one punches again two guys and a lucky decision over Kos...and a split with Pierce...

Weidman was actually in a fight...on the ground he rag-dolled an all-american wrestler and then demolished Munoz with the elbow...

Kampmann was getting beat down by Alves and then Alves tried a takedown that I still do not understand...Kampmann got the loss against Diego Sanchez of all pple...hes entertaining but Kampmann is very hit and miss...

But I guess Weidman's win over Lawlor is better than anything Hendricks has done right?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #23   12/3/12 12:30:16PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:2,011-1,179
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
I guess it's a 2 sides of the coin deal.

1.) I don't blame Hendricks wanting a shot because he's rightfully deserved it IMO.It's like if a NCAA team beats 3 top seeded in march madness but doesn't get into the championship game because of a bigger more profitable game taken their place.I get that MMA is much different than most other sports...So if my comparison sucks ass..I apologize but it's how i look at it.

2.) As an employee you tend to do what your boss asks you to do or else lose your job.

Post #24   12/3/12 12:59:20PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2