Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ronda Rousey: I have sex as much as possible pre fight

Print  
  Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:781-378
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
So she gets a leading question, "Hey Ronda, what do you think of the 'women weaken legs' rule in fighting".... She answers truthfully and suddenly it gets blown up into its own article and people go off saying that she's looking for attention or surely must be banging Dana to get into the UFC. It couldn't possibly be her talent and record, right?

Sucks that women get raked for saying they like sex, being hot, or trying to play in the boys club.

She's marketable, she's talented, she's proven her worth by being the title-holder. Dana is absolutely doing the right thing by promoting the hell out of her - it's a new division and big addition to UFC. He's building momentum. If he wasn't putting her upfront right now, I'd seriously be questioning his business strategy.

I mean she's an MMA fighter. She talks like the guys she trains with at the gym. That's her vibe. She's not going to blush and giggle and say "When I'm in a loving relationship, I'll put extra rose petals on the bed before a fight."

In my opinion, she probably got led into talking about sex on this show and she just responded point blank. At least she's keeping it real.

Post #46   11/30/12 3:57:30PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by DancingDoll

So she gets a leading question, "Hey Ronda, what do you think of the 'women weaken legs' rule in fighting".... She answers truthfully and suddenly it gets blown up into its own article and people go off saying that she's looking for attention or surely must be banging Dana to get into the UFC. It couldn't possibly be her talent and record, right?

Sucks that women get raked for saying they like sex, being hot, or trying to play in the boys club.

She's marketable, she's talented, she's proven her worth by being the title-holder. Dana is absolutely doing the right thing by promoting the hell out of her - it's a new division and big addition to UFC. He's building momentum. If he wasn't putting her upfront right now, I'd seriously be questioning his business strategy.

I mean she's an MMA fighter. She talks like the guys she trains with at the gym. That's her vibe. She's not going to blush and giggle and say "When I'm in a loving relationship, I'll put extra rose petals on the bed before a fight."

In my opinion, she probably got led into talking about sex on this show and she just responded point blank. At least she's keeping it real.

It's not the fact that she talked about sex DD, more power to her for that, it's the way she comes off when she talks about...well, just about anything, that I personally find annoying. I think it's great she is in the UFC as I love to watch her fight, I just find her to be incredibly obnoxious.

Post #47   11/30/12 6:12:38PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Not one of you guys that are irritated by her would hesitate to stick your evil inside her. There's nothing wrong with that either.

Post #48   11/30/12 6:13:59PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by warglory

I'm sorry, but everything that comes out of this woman's mouth irritates the shit out of me to no end.

Yeah that about sums it up.

Post #49   11/30/12 6:15:57PM   

Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4