Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Still No Decision On Which Night the New Ultimate Fighter Will Air on FX

Print  
Posted By Message

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:938-531
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The next season of the Ultimate Fighter on FX will be moving away from Friday nights, but where it will end up remains a mystery.

There was speculation recently that the show would air on Wednesday nights, but just hours after the news was leaked, both UFC President Dana White and FX executives shot down the idea and said no decision had been made.

Now with the new season of the show weeks into production with an expected debut in January, the UFC and FX appear no closer to announcing what night the show will appear on.

“We’re still working on it,” UFC President Dana White said on Tuesday. “We’re working on that with the guys at FX. As soon as it’s ready we’ll announce it. We’re not ready yet.”

LINK

Post #1   11/28/12 3:16:31PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:938-531
Chips:
Obviously people with DVR, it doesn't really matter, but as for live views, Wednesday nights would definitely see more people tune in, than on Fridays. Since they don't plan on changing the format of the show anymore, it makes sense just to have it on a weekday, as I don't see much people going out of their way to tune in on Friday nights, do it during the week when people are home more.

Post #2   11/28/12 3:22:47PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
Well as long as it isn't Monday night they will be fine. Thursday night won't hold NFL games as it will be playoff time so that slot is open.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   11/28/12 5:13:54PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I'd say keep it on friday, I just DVR it and this season I've just fast forwarded through everything. The show probably needs to come to an end.

Don't know if Tues, Wed, or Thurs would work as FX usually has shows on those days throughout the year.

Post #4   11/28/12 6:01:29PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,126-652
Chips:
With college football coming to an end, Friday would actually work better now imo. There is practically nothing at all on tv on Friday nights, but I suppose the occasional Bellator show would throw a monkey wrench in this direction

Post #5   11/29/12 10:56:27AM