Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Amateur fighter worth checking out

Print  
Posted By Message

JohnnyTsunami

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
Jack Ho Highlight

i went to one of his fights in Michigan. this kid has a bright future and you can see it in this highlight of his

Last edited 11/25/12 5:36PM server time by JohnnyTsunami
Edit note/reason: Link
2 total post edits

Post #1   11/25/12 5:35:08PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 42-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,914-1,601
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
Good video

The kid throws down and appears to have some talent

Post #2   11/25/12 10:27:57PM   

JohnnyTsunami

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:
i agree. crazy talent from an amateur!!!

Post #3   11/25/12 11:32:24PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,356-1,302
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Good hand speed. Solid kicks. Maybe we'll see him in a big event for the Ho-Ho-Holidays.

Post #4   11/26/12 1:35:58PM   

JohnnyTsunami

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:

Posted by scoozna

Good hand speed. Solid kicks. Maybe we'll see him in a big event for the Ho-Ho-Holidays.

Post #5   11/26/12 3:12:08PM   

JohnnyTsunami

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:
I'm surprised not much ppl are commenting on this post... This is why alot of up and comers get swept under the radar

Post #6   11/27/12 8:16:38PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by JohnnyTsunami

I'm surprised not much ppl are commenting on this post... This is why alot of up and comers get swept under the radar

a) this thread has 144 views. Just because someone doesn't post it doesn't mean they didn't watch
b) this subforum doesn't have the same traffic the news forum does.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #7   11/27/12 11:38:25PM   

JohnnyTsunami

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JohnnyTsunami

a) this thread has 144 views. Just because someone doesn't post it doesn't mean they didn't watch
b) this subforum doesn't have the same traffic the news forum does.

gee I'm new, sorry

Post #8   11/28/12 3:10:42PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,205-723
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
What do you want me to say? I mean the music is what we've come to expect from highlight reels, I had to mute it in the end.

He's got some hands that he likes to swing. I like to see amateurs mix things up, I mean it's not competitive and since he's not getting paid a good deal why not take risks? And his opponents?!?! Really? One of them almost got caught in a can opener.. Also didn't like his attitude, didn't shake his opponents hand or anything after the match.

This guy needs to keep his chin tucked in and be prepared for guys to be stronger than him, I mean I haven't seen him fight but he's 18-5 as an amateur? So what...

Guys who stick around more than 5 fights as an amateur what the hell is he waiting for? Move to semi pro or something, I've been given the opportunity to step in... Opponent's in that level of competition in Britain wouldn't have trained much more than 18 months.

Dirty Blue

Post #9   11/28/12 4:53:00PM   

JohnnyTsunami

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:

Posted by jjeans

What do you want me to say? I mean the music is what we've come to expect from highlight reels, I had to mute it in the end.

He's got some hands that he likes to swing. I like to see amateurs mix things up, I mean it's not competitive and since he's not getting paid a good deal why not take risks? And his opponents?!?! Really? One of them almost got caught in a can opener.. Also didn't like his attitude, didn't shake his opponents hand or anything after the match.

This guy needs to keep his chin tucked in and be prepared for guys to be stronger than him, I mean I haven't seen him fight but he's 18-5 as an amateur? So what...

Guys who stick around more than 5 fights as an amateur what the hell is he waiting for? Move to semi pro or something, I've been given the opportunity to step in... Opponent's in that level of competition in Britain wouldn't have trained much more than 18 months.

I agree with you on the last part. But I think in Michigan it's much harder to go pro with medical regulations and what not

But as far as his attitude goes, I disagree... The fights I've been to with him in it. I've seen him even bow down before his opponent after their fight. Classic muay thai respect!

Post #10   11/28/12 7:40:32PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,205-723
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by JohnnyTsunami

I agree with you on the last part. But I think in Michigan it's much harder to go pro with medical regulations and what not

But as far as his attitude goes, I disagree... The fights I've been to with him in it. I've seen him even bow down before his opponent after their fight. Classic muay thai respect!

I haven't seen him fight, maybe from the HL reel it doesn't show his respect so much... But I agree it might be there, I won't know. I like to see amateur fighters find themselves in difficult situations, or put themselves in difficult situations to see how they react. I feel if I watched an amateur win by domination I've learnt nothing more than the other guy wasn't prepared...

Dirty Blue

Post #11   11/29/12 8:31:09AM