Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC's Dan Hardy plans future training sessions with St-Pierre, targets spring return

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,136-1,243
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
After a four-fight skid that had him thinking about retirement, Dan Hardy's evolution is continuing in the midst of a two-fight resurgence. 

The former UFC welterweight title challenger is coming off a stint at Montreal's Tristar Gym to help champion and former nemesis Georges St-Pierre prepare for common opponent Carlos Condit. 

And recently, the Brit revealed he is planning to train in the future with St-Pierre and the Tristar crew.

Link

Post #1   11/24/12 4:37:18PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
if you cant beat him, join him. Good move, his TDD should improve quite a bit.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   11/24/12 9:22:43PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,311-856
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

if you cant beat him, join him. Good move, his TDD should improve quite a bit.

Exactly what I was gonna say

Post #3   11/24/12 9:30:43PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
IMO Hardy is prolly dreaming a little bit....I dont see GSP working all that much with Dan Hardy....

How will that improve GSPs game? not much GSP needs to start working with bigger guys if he is slightly contemplating a fight with Silva...

maybe a ten minute session here and there but I seriously doubt anything serious...

GSP strikes me as a guy who wants to train with guys who push him to the extreme..

Post #4   11/24/12 10:54:57PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:938-531
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

IMO Hardy is prolly dreaming a little bit....I dont see GSP working all that much with Dan Hardy....

How will that improve GSPs game? not much GSP needs to start working with bigger guys if he is slightly contemplating a fight with Silva...

maybe a ten minute session here and there but I seriously doubt anything serious...

GSP strikes me as a guy who wants to train with guys who push him to the extreme..

Try reading the articles before you start spewing your opinions. The article said Hardy was there to help GSP with Condit, plus Hardy plans on going back to better himself.

Post #5   11/24/12 11:00:44PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:540-380
Chips:
i think its a good idea for hardy, he needs all he can get in order to get back into the WW rankings and i dont see him ever getting his chance at GSP again.

Post #6   11/24/12 11:57:39PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:771-424
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

gsp drinks pepsi max, same taste as normal pepsi but without the sugar....now that is extreme !

Post #7   11/25/12 2:23:29AM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

He might learn how to make Hardy tap.

Post #8   11/25/12 12:00:05PM