Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Silva -210 over GSP

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by kingsmasher

Thing with GSP and SIlva everyone in the world will be waiting for GSP to try and take Silva down...Thats why Im not a fan of the fight...if GSP can get a jab working he might pull it off..

Coming from the guy, who praises just about every day how Weidman will destroy Silva with his wrestling,

If you aren't deliberately trolling, then I will pray for you.

He strikes again. Sometimes I can't wait for a 'block users's posts' button. But his posts can be a source of comedy, and I'm having a hung over morning

Yeah because if GSP can get a jab working, Silva would crumble

your an idiot....Freddie Roach has said GSP has the best jab in MMA and he has a long reach...lemme guess you do not know who Freddie Roach is...

Post #16   11/24/12 7:31:30PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

The line originally opened up with Anderson Silva a -185 favorite.

what was your source for that opening line? and when did you see that?

Last edited 11/24/12 7:33PM server time by kingsmasher
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   11/24/12 7:32:48PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,205-723
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by infestructure

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by kingsmasher

Thing with GSP and SIlva everyone in the world will be waiting for GSP to try and take Silva down...Thats why Im not a fan of the fight...if GSP can get a jab working he might pull it off..

Coming from the guy, who praises just about every day how Weidman will destroy Silva with his wrestling,

He strikes again. Sometimes I can't wait for a 'block users's posts' button. But his posts can be a source of comedy, and I'm having a hung over morning

your an idiot....Freddie Roach has said GSP has the best jab in MMA and he has a long reach...lemme guess you do not know who Freddie Roach is...

Who the hell are you to call him an idiot. You don't know him. He's married, has a job as a jeweller, he's married with a girlfriend who's a gymnast or dancer or some physical activity. And he's smart enough to remember to get him picks in on time. And his opinion is more prefered than yours 10 times out of 10.

Last edited 11/24/12 8:05PM server time by jjeans

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #18   11/24/12 7:58:10PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,104-641
Chips:
Everyone knows who Freddie Roach is, he created "Little Rascals" 70ish years ago

Post #19   11/24/12 8:07:37PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by infestructure

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by kingsmasher

Who the hell are you to call him an idiot. You don't know him. He's married, has a job as a jeweller, he's married with a girlfriend who's a gymnast or dancer or some physical activity. And he's smart enough to remember to get him picks in on time. And his opinion is more prefered than yours 10 times out of 10.

Aw shucks Jay Thanks for stucking up for me bro

I think that was the first time I've ever replied to a Kingsmasher post, and I won't make that mistake again. Reported him to mods for calling me an idiot (I know - I'm such a baby!)
Hopefully if enough people report his vitriol we can get him a short ban and he won't come back. I'm not even sure why he hangs around, he must know everyone either cant stand him or skips past his posts.

Post #20   11/24/12 8:19:05PM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,928-1,103
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by infestructure

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by kingsmasher

Everybody stop with the personal attacks. Calling each other idiots doesn't help your argument's persuasiveness at all, and will result in punishment if it continues.

Attack the argument, not the person.

Post #21   11/24/12 8:25:03PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,205-723
Chips:

Posted by ncordless
Everybody stop with the personal attacks. Calling each other idiots doesn't help your argument's persuasiveness at all, and will result in punishment if it continues.

Attack the argument, not the person.

can you add...do you see how many fights you have picked 13 more....genius..

What kingsmasher said to me yesterday, think that counts as a personal attack?

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #22   11/24/12 8:32:03PM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,428-751
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by JLS1980

The line originally opened up with Anderson Silva a -185 favorite.

what was your source for that opening line? and when did you see that?

Link

That's the link for my source.

1.Now just scroll down to the future fights to where you see Anderson Silva and GSP.
2. There's 2 lines for this fight; Bovada and Sportbook.
3. Click on -210 under Bovada. There you have it, my proof that this line originally opened up with Silva at -185.

Post #23   11/24/12 9:06:21PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by jjeans
Who the hell are you to call him an idiot. You don't know him. He's married, has a job as a jeweller, he's married with a girlfriend who's a gymnast or dancer or some physical activity.

Way to go Jay, now his wife will see that he has a girlfriend on the side

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #24   11/24/12 9:17:38PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,928-1,077
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
What are the odds Gsp can work inside Andersons reach to establish a jab and evade uncountered before disengaging, forcing Anderson to move within GSPs reach,, allowing Gsp to burst in with the takedown from an adequate range. Also, without Gsp getting kicked in the face in his low crouch boxing stance that he uses to land his jab from its maximum range.

If GSP can do that, theres a possibility of him winning. -210 is a steal.

Post #25   11/24/12 9:21:45PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,763-1,756
Chips:

Posted by sparky

Ill take GSP in an AV bet for this fight. I think GSP will win easily with his takedowns and top game

Please tell me your serious.....I wilm take that bet any time! Silva's going to put GSP to sleep within two rounds, it's going to be bad man.

Post #26   11/24/12 11:03:19PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,550-909
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
This would be great to see.
I'm giving the edge to Anderson here.
I have no doubt GSP can take him down and keep him down but the challenge will be consistantly doing that every round. Chael showed it's possible,and GSP could follow suit...........Like no other.

I think though,keep in mind these are two different styles on the board here,but for me the biggest factor is that GSP fights to win..Anderson fights (most often) to finish. That by no account means GSP's chances are weakened by his style but I think for a lot of people Silva's wins have more impact at the end of the day. Their's more often than not an element of a spectacle behind Anderson's fights. It's almost as if he humiliates his opponents where as GSP tames them. Both men have been overly successful in their fighting careers by wildly different means and I think that's what makes this so appealing. They've both reached the summit from different paths and that leaves us so rabid at the prospect of this fight.

I just hope that we see at least two matches here. Even if the first bout is clear cut I want to see the loser get a chance at vindication. either way I thin it's deserved.

Last edited 11/24/12 11:51PM server time by mrsmiley

Post #27   11/24/12 11:50:55PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:749-413
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by sparky

Ill take GSP in an AV bet for this fight. I think GSP will win easily with his takedowns and top game

firstly i think anderson will win and secondly how do you think gsp will easily win ??

Post #28   11/25/12 2:17:35AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:749-413
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Everyone knows who Freddie Roach is, he created "Little Rascals" 70ish years ago

i thought he was michael j fox's uncle ?

Post #29   11/25/12 2:20:25AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2