Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Whatever UFC champ Anderson Silva does, Michael Bisping wants him to get on with it

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,928-1,113
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Whatever Silva's plan is, Michael Bisping wants to make sure his middleweight division doesn't get left behind.

"Yes, of course, we like to fight, and it's a business as well," he said. "But you want that progression and to fulfill your dream, and my dream is to be world champion one day. We all have a clock that's ticking. I've still got a lot of time left, but I don't want to waste a year fighting for the hell of it. I want to know that I'm moving toward something."

LINK

Post #1   11/22/12 3:58:16PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:519-361
Chips:
i agree with bisping, i feel like silva just doesnt give a shit about his division anymore or even that much about the fans. he just kind of does whatever the hell he feels like such as taking that pointless Bonner fight at LHW. if he;s gonna be screwing around all the time then he needs to just retire and get the hell out of the way.

Post #2   11/22/12 4:04:59PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

i agree with bisping, i feel like silva just doesnt give a shit about his division anymore or even that much about the fans. he just kind of does whatever the hell he feels like such as taking that pointless Bonner fight at LHW. if he;s gonna be screwing around all the time then he needs to just retire and get the hell out of the way.

this. Silva is just being disrespectful to the other fighters and the fans by playing this game

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   11/22/12 4:45:51PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
Not necessarily from this comment, but I have become a much bigger fan of Bisping in the last couple years

Post #4   11/22/12 7:26:52PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,468-851
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
I hate picking Bisping fights but he comes to fight and I like watching him fight, though I don't much care for his mouth sometimes, he's often spot on.

Post #5   11/22/12 9:22:09PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,687-1,701
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I agree with Silva getting along with things, if I were President it would be Silva vs Jones followed by either Bisping or a healthy Weidman (just to shut folks up).
GSP would fight Hendricks followed by whoever makes the next big claim to the title.....that shouldn't be hard to figure out. GSP vs Silva just seems like a horrible mismatch to me that people try and validate by saying that GSP could possibly wrestle Silva down for five rounds......I just don't see it.

Post #6   11/23/12 12:10:55AM