Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Silva/St Pierre size comparison picture

Print  
Is the size difference too great to make the fight worthwhile?
Yes 12 43%
No 16 57%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:474-286
Chips:
Silva via big brother.

Post #16   11/21/12 8:02:08PM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:

Posted by sparky

Silva's size advantage wont matter during the fight because he is going to spend 25 minutes on his back getting pounded on

If the fight goes down, ive got a quarter bag of kush that says otherwise, none of the shitty Hamilton stuff either, licensed grower out in the country.

If you still feel the same way lemme know haha

Post #17   11/21/12 8:17:56PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,291-1,224
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Condit seemed a lot bigger than gsp as well

Post #18   11/21/12 8:23:10PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 38-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,656-1,459
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by king_katool

Posted by sparky

Silva's size advantage wont matter during the fight because he is going to spend 25 minutes on his back getting pounded on

If the fight goes down, ive got a quarter bag of kush that says otherwise, none of the shitty Hamilton stuff either, licensed grower out in the country.

I'll AV bet ya on this fight if it happens. I think this fight is 50/50 but I'm willing to go with my boy GSP. I personally think his takedowns will be the difference in this match up I've always felt that way. If Anderson cant stuff the takedown he is going to lose and if he can he will win.

Post #19   11/21/12 8:54:17PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:758-484
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
GSP just beat a man the same height as Andy with only 1.5" less reach.. I don't think it'll be much of a problem for Georges. Especially with that superman punch he can hit from wayyyy out

Post #20   11/21/12 9:23:30PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:715-434
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by sparky

And GSP will come out looking worse off

Post #21   11/21/12 10:01:31PM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:

Posted by sparky

Posted by king_katool

Posted by sparky

I'll AV bet ya on this fight if it happens. I think this fight is 50/50 but I'm willing to go with my boy GSP. I personally think his takedowns will be the difference in this match up I've always felt that way. If Anderson cant stuff the takedown he is going to lose and if he can he will win.

I just dont see GSP being strong enough to take him down consistently, and the odd takedown he does hit I dont think hes strong enough to keep him there, and if Condit can catch GSP with a kick Silva will catch him too.

Lol I bet youd love to change my av, probly the worst moment of his career for ya

Post #22   11/21/12 10:35:36PM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,405-840
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by SmileR

Gsp is too small to be a threat to Silva . The dude looked the same size as Forrest when they fought and Forrest is a big LHW!

Even if Silva had to make 170lbs for the fight to happen?

Then it'd be interesting because he'd lose some of his strength advantage from the weight cut. If Silva could make 170 I'd be so shocked I'd pull this face.

... And I'd be like Because Silva vs GSP is almost as good as Silva Vs Bones

Post #23   11/21/12 11:00:28PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by king_katool

Posted by sparky

I'll take that quarter off your hands I don't plan on betting or paying for it, but if you wanna get rid of it I'll take it

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #24   11/21/12 11:55:01PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2