Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Robert Drysdale: 'Arrogant' and 'idiot' Anderson Silva wants Georges St. Pierre fight, not Jon Jones, because of size advantage

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Everyone knows this...If this was a schoolyard fight pple would ask Silva why do you wanna pick on a guy smaller than you...

OF course he wants the money...Who can blame him so let him and Ed Soares roll out the excuses...

I seriously doubt if Silva ever faces Weidman period...

I am betting this so called Superfight if it happens would be Silvas last fight besides him stepping in for some other BS fight to finish his contract...

give your head a shake if you think anderson is afraid of little weidman, the guy wants big ppv #s and hes deserves it, he has earned every right to fight in big fights, if weidman earns a shot anderson will destroy him

and are you actually bitching about anderson stepping in to save a card, real fan you seem to be

Last edited 11/21/12 10:36AM server time by king_katool
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #16   11/21/12 7:39:13AM   

Chieftan1997

MMA Regular

Chieftan1997 Avatar

Career:1,844-989
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Drysdale is the man, I couldn't agree more with his whole statement!!!

Post #17   11/21/12 10:53:43AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,007-579
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by emfleek

None of these fights have even been booked yet and I'm already sick of hearing about them.

Too right. I like Drysdale as a fighter but he should STFU about people he does not know. Wanting him to get KTFO now - People living in glass houses throwing stones - he's the one who needs to stop fighting below his level (in MMA, I know Drysdale's BJJ credentials)

with both

Post #18   11/21/12 11:15:00AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2