Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Loveline Archive

Print  
Did you listen to Loveline back in the day?
Yes 5 63%
No 3 38%
Posted By Message

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:786-498
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I don't know about any of you guys, but as a young middle/high-schooler I used to listen to Loveline on the radio as I went to sleep. Dr. Drew and Adam Carolla are a great comedy duo. Just stumbled onto this site that has almost all their shows archived for your pleasure. Whether you used to listen or didn't, go ahead and get caught up on one of the greatest radio shows in history.

LINK - LovelineTapes.com

Post #1   11/19/12 1:41:39AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I remember stumbling upon this show from a Buffalo rock station when I was scrolling through my radio. I found it more comedic than helpful

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   11/19/12 8:30:14AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:786-498
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

I remember stumbling upon this show from a Buffalo rock station when I was scrolling through my radio. I found it more comedic than helpful

Oh definitely.. it's way more of a comedy show than a self-help show. Carolla's one of the funniest people in show biz IMO

Post #3   11/19/12 11:00:16AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,426-871
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Bubbles

Oh definitely.. it's way more of a comedy show than a self-help show. Carolla's one of the funniest people in show biz IMO

good looking out Jake! I used to listen to loveline and watch it all the time on MTV.

Dr. Drew and Ace have been doing a lot of loveline style episodes of The Adam Carolla podcast lately (Adam Carolla.com or check the Adam Carolla app). Dr. Drew has become almost as much of a dick as Adam lately, and I think they are better than ever.

I think Dr. Drew is going to be doing his own podcast soon too, so that should be sweet

Last edited 11/19/12 2:23PM server time by pmoney
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   11/19/12 2:15:14PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,320-1,237
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I listened to it. Some of those callers who called in are as dumb as shit.

Can you get pregnant from oral sex if u swallow enough cum

What the Fuck !!!

Post #5   11/19/12 7:05:53PM