Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Hendricks, What else does he have?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by wurzel

Posted by jakewalters

Hendricks and GSP are the best two wrestlers in the WW division, period.

If Fitch hadn't been KTFO by Hendricks, then I would've bet money on Fitch getting the better of the grappling exchanges in that fight.

I totally agree...Hendricks has good wrestling but the reach of GSP makes it easy for him to take guys down even when they try to establish a wide base...

Jon Fitch got caught...Kampmann probably thought it was a fluke....SO he got caught....

GSP will jab at Hendricks.....He wont win that fight...

Av bets when it happens all day...

Post #16   11/19/12 8:14:12PM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,418-848
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by wurzel

Posted by jakewalters

Hendricks and GSP are the best two wrestlers in the WW division, period.

If Fitch hadn't been KTFO by Hendricks, then I would've bet money on Fitch getting the better of the grappling exchanges in that fight.

I totally agree...Hendricks has good wrestling but the reach of GSP makes it easy for him to take guys down even when they try to establish a wide base...

Jon Fitch got caught...Kampmann probably thought it was a fluke....SO he got caught....

GSP will jab at Hendricks.....He wont win that fight...

Av bets when it happens all day...

Pfffftttt.... The UFC would never schedule an all day fight.

Post #17   11/19/12 11:42:54PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2