Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tom DeBlass retires after UFC: Macao loss

Print  
Posted By Message

sparky

AV BET Record: 41-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,909-1,594
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
After two consecutive losses in the UFC, middleweight Tom DeBlass has decided to end his fighting career.

Following a 3 round fight against Riki Fukuda at UFC Macao, Middleweight Tom DeBlass has announced his retirement from MMA. Last Saturday, he opened up the first ever UFC event out of China on the Facebook prelims. After 15 minutes of action, the judges decided that Fukuda had outworked DeBlass and handed him his second consecutive UFC loss in as many fights.

DeBlass announced his retirement though his Twitter account:

After a lot of talk with my family and Coaches. I have decided to retire from fighting and focus on my family, my Academy, and helping my students to achieve their goals. I have had the opportunity to win the Pan American games, the No Gi World Championships, and National Championships, the Abu Dhabi trials and compete in Abu Dhabi. I have competed all over the world at 30 years old. I fought for Ring of Combat and won their titles. I made it to UFC in a year and a half. I know I am no where near my prime, however I feel my time is better spent else where. I want more then one Academy. At this time I feel it's best for me to give my time to others, and spend more time with my family. The drive to keep fighting is not there any longer. I have an amazing Academy and feel my students need my full attention. Maybe I will return to Jiu-Jitsu competition. Thanks to everyone for the support. It's been an awesome ride. God Bless.

Link

Post #1   11/14/12 10:18:57AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,143-679
Chips:
BuffaloDave posted it last night

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   11/14/12 10:54:51AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 41-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,909-1,594
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

BuffaloDave posted it last night

Post #3   11/14/12 11:30:43AM