Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Hey fellas, Chris from the MMAPodcast here....

Print  
  Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters
Chris lies. Not only does he think it's easy to carry on for 2 hours professionally, but he told me he hated all of you, especially Shawn.. and Bubbles. And ESPECIALLY Adrenaline.

BuffaloDave is easily on the top of his list. To not mention someone on the roundtable is like Shaq not knowing who Kobe is

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #46   11/12/12 2:24:59PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:913-568
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jakewalters
Chris lies. Not only does he think it's easy to carry on for 2 hours professionally, but he told me he hated all of you, especially Shawn.. and Bubbles. And ESPECIALLY Adrenaline.

BuffaloDave is easily on the top of his list. To not mention someone on the roundtable is like Shaq not knowing who Kobe is

Post #47   11/12/12 3:08:29PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:917-519
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by jakewalters

to both posts

Post #48   11/12/12 5:28:08PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,869-1,573
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by jesustapped

Thank you very much to Shawn91111 and everyone else who contributed to this thread. I can say personally, thank you for at least listening to it. I do agree with you that we delve into the ridiculous, talking about poop, dicks, etc. The reason we do that I think, is to just get silly with it and break up the boredom of talking for 2 hours straight. It's really hard man, to continue on professionally for hours on end. Also, you have to admit that alot of friends get silly with it. We just want to not take ourselves too seriously, but I think we can go a long way in cleaning it up, less childish talk, more MMA. You guys are fucking great, and I'll keep repping this website! Much love.

TBH, it's also tough listening for 2 hours. I don't know what others prefer, but 90 minutes is plenty for me. I may be in the minority though.

Post #49   11/12/12 10:03:34PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

And ESPECIALLY Adrenaline.

Just for that, you force me to do this:

Earlier in the thread Douchey McFuckface said that if he got 5 people to PM him requesting the Backstreet Boys , he would open the next MMApodcast with them. Well he got my PM request a day or so ago and he said he still needed 4 more requests.

Ya'll know what to do.

Post #50   11/13/12 8:06:55AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:
I appreciate everyone who has restrained from sending me a PM, the obvious exception being Mr. Adrenaline McFuckNozzle. Much love

Post #51   11/13/12 10:45:11AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline
Earlier in the thread Douchey McFuckface said that if he got 5 people to PM him requesting the Backstreet Boys , he would open the next MMApodcast with them. Well he got my PM request a day or so ago and he said he still needed 4 more requests.

Ya'll know what to do.

3 more

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #52   11/13/12 5:41:30PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:
We go live tomorrow night so I'm gonna go ahead and make a deadline of an hour before we go live (8pm ET) just so if you sons of bitches make me go through with this, I at least have it queued up.

Post #53   11/13/12 7:21:30PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Let's pump the brakes a bit, fellas.

REASON

Post #54   11/13/12 8:34:17PM   

Page 4 of 4     1     2     3     4