Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dan Henderson says he'll face Lyoto Machida at UFC 156

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by DrivenDavies15

SICK
Aldo/Edgar
Hendo/Machida
Evans/Lil Nog
Faber/ ??
Erick Silva/ ??

UFC sure are stacking their events

WAR ALDO EDGAR!!! While I think Aldo is gonna kill him I definitely see Edgar as still owning half the LW belt!!

Post #16   11/9/12 11:30:57AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Right now, somewhere deep in the Jungles of Brazil, Macheetah is RUNNING.....where you ask? far away from Dan Henderson...that's where!

i thought you guys had a little tiff and arent on speaking terms anymore ?? what's the dealio chael ??

That was soooo 2 weeks ago brother - - - Dan will be helping me coach on TUF.....we are as tight as a highschooler playing on the MMA Playground...ooohh wait

Post #17   11/9/12 2:28:31PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Right now, somewhere deep in the Jungles of Brazil, Macheetah is RUNNING.....where you ask? far away from Dan Henderson...that's where!

i thought you guys had a little tiff and arent on speaking terms anymore ?? what's the dealio chael ??

Hendo is one of the coaches on Chael's TUF team

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #18   11/9/12 5:47:43PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by NaturalBornKiller92

this card coupled with 155 and the fox card make up for the last few months. Hope the injury bug doesn't effect these cards!

and then everyone will bitch about watered down cards and blah blah once March rolls around

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #19   11/9/12 5:49:17PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2