Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Adventure Thread.

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
My good friend Shawn reminded me of an incident I encountered when I was in the military.

My permanent command is on board the U.S.S. Lincoln - home port Everett, Washington. Every year to two years, we go on deployment to the gulf. And every time after deployment, we go to shipyard in Bangor, Washington for maintenance and repairs. However, 20 sailors from my division were chosen to do overhaul on major equipments in Everett - and since I was technician of the month not too long ago, I was chosen.

While stationed in Everett, I received my own room. Had I not been chosen, I would have continued to sleep on my bunk bed with 50 other swinging dicks in one living space....and trust me, by the time deployment is done, you really don't want to see these swinging dicks anymore. 9 months out to sea sort of does that to you.

So anyway, I received my own room. Things were going great.

A few months go by and more sailors started checking in to our barracks. A small ship had pulled in and now they have to make room to accommodate a handful of sailors. So my buddy opted to be my roommate before he or I get stuck with a complete stranger.

After these new faces moved in to our barracks, my buddy Oldie and I managed to make a new friend. I can't remember his name anymore but we'll call him Joe Schmuck. Joe was born to be a sailor. He hated working. He loved women. But what made him the perfect sailor was the fact he loved to drink. If you have those qualities, then you belong in the navy.

Anyway, Joe loved drinking so much that you can smell alcohol on him everyday. But like a good drinker, Joe needed companions to drink with him and so he bribed us to be his friend by sharing his tall bottle of vodka and some redbull.

He knocked on our door one day and when we opened it, Joe smiled and said, "Hey what's up? You guys wanna drink with me?"

My buddy is a hardcore drinker too but compared to Joe, he was a lightweight. Nevertheless, my buddy Oldie said, "Oh hell yeah! Come on in, bro!"

Joe wobbles his way in with a bottle of vodka in one hand and the redbulls in the other. Apparently he's already drunk and feeling good. Maybe too good.

So we started drinking. I sipped while they drank and drank and drank.

The reason I paced myself during this drinking session is because I never like to get drunk with people I hardly know. Joe seemed like swell guy but someone had to stay sober and I volunteered myself just like I volunteered to join the navy even-though the navy stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself. And besides, we're drinking inside the barracks and it wouldn't take long before our neighbors complain about the noise.

So anyway, Joe starts talking about women and he finds out my buddy Oldie is married. And Joe goes on to ask Oldie if Oldie worries about his wife cheating on him when he's on deployment.

Oldie had just gotten married when he went home on leave which was just before the start of our last deployment. He could have brought her to Everett, WA after our deployment but he was on his way out of the navy within the next few months - so there was no point in moving her here for such a short time only to move back right away.

So Oldie and Joe drank some more but Joe kept nagging about Oldie's wife and so on. Joe seemed like a happy drunk but a very stupid happy drunk. He just wouldn't quit about Oldie's wife and kept asking What if, what if she had cheated on him. What if she is pregnant with another man's baby and so on.

Apparently Joe Schmuck asked one question too many and next thing I knew - they were wrestling. Joe had Oldie in a headlock but because I had Mazzagatti instincts, I moved in right away to call the fight. I separated them and calmed them down. I looked at Oldie and I knew the fight was not over. He was not happy about being head locked and I knew another punch was going to be thrown sooner or later. I did what I thought was the best course of action and pretended to be all upset at Joe - with the intention of kicking him out of our room.

Well, it worked to some degree. I kicked him out and he was happy to oblige but the minute he got out into the hallway - Oldie pushed right through me and threw a straight right - landing right on the kisser. Joe Schmuck is down on his knees - oblivious to what just happened. Oldie is still upset that Schmuck got the better of him earlier and delivers a vindictive knee to the jaw of Schmuck. Schmuck, amazingly is down on the canvass but still very conscious. If a bottle of vodka couldn't knock out Schmuck, do you really think a knee from hell would have done it? No chance. Schmuck finally realizes he's in a fight. He crawls to his knees and eats a few more punches from Oldie. Schmuck bears down, head first, and starts swinging. Oldie back pedals and keeps landing punches after punches but the alcohol machine just keeps coming.

At this point, I really did not know what to do. I just stood there and watched as the fight unfolded. I followed them and finally when Schmuck fell to the ground, I yelled at Oldie to get his ass over to where I was.

We quickly came to our room and Oldie washed up right away. We planned our alibi and we agreed never to cave no matter what. I was fine with the alibi because I really had nothing to do with it.

So we watched tv as we waited because we knew the MPs (military security) would be knocking on our door sooner or later.

Sure enough, an hour later an MP knocks on our door. He asked us if we knew anything about a fight which took place on our floor. Oldie says, "Nah, I didn't see or hear anything. Did you see or hear anything, Fu?"

I shook my head and put on a dumb look and said, "Nah, I didn't see or hear anything either."

The MP left only to come back 30 minutes later but this time with 2 other MPs. He said we were the prime suspects of an assault on a sailor and that we were going to be taken in for interrogation.

The bastards handcuffed us and walked us over to the precinct. It was about 9:30 PM when we arrived.

I was interrogated right away. Some second class idiot MP starts asking me questions.

"I'm going to make this easy for you. If you confess to assaulting Mr. Schmuck, maybe we can lessen the charges. But you if lie to me, we're going to nail you with everything we have on you. Did you have a fight with Mr. Schmuck?

"No," I said.

"Mr. Schmuck is pretty beat up. Do you know karate or something?"

I smiled and said, "No."

"Look. You're looking at a reduction in rate (that means demoted) and you're looking at 45 days of restriction also. You might get less if you cooperate."

"Listen. If I was to fight Schmuck, he would be in intensive care right now - but I didn't fight him."

"We got witnesses that saw you beat up Mr. Schmuck."

I chuckled and said, "Really?"

"If you want to play games, that's fine but Mr. Schmuck has identified you as the perpetrator. Whether you confess to the assault or not, you're going to captain's mast (naval military punishment )...and if you wanna play hard ball, we can turn you over to the police."

"Whatever. I didn't do it."

Anyway, this goes on and on with breaks in between and finally around 4:00 AM, the MPs let Oldie into my interrogation room to explain the situation.

Apparently, they're letting Oldie off the hook. He convinced them that it was Schmuck who provoked the confrontation. Thank goodness for dumb military cops. Had we been turned over to civilian police, Oldie would have definitely been charged for assault and I may have received some sort of legal punishment as well. Phew.

Post #16   11/10/12 4:02:12AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
coles notes:
- KFM, Oldie and Schmuck are drinking in the Navy
- Schmuck talks about Oldie's wife and how she is probably cheating, Oldie had enough and they got into a fight. Oldie wins said fight
- KFM and Oldie decide not to own up to their actions when asked by authority
- they get detained and questioned. KFM plead ignorance.
- Oldie tells story and they get released

No need to read a novel folks

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #17   11/10/12 10:43:22AM   

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,895-1,122
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
I thought it was a pretty good read, KFMs version is better then the shorter version

Post #18   11/10/12 11:41:20AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
its like reading a regular novel vs a Steven King novel....lots of fluff can be taken out and it doesn't impact the story

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #19   11/10/12 5:53:35PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,646-1,392
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

its like reading a regular novel vs a Steven King novel....lots of fluff can be taken out and it doesn't impact the story

Post #20   11/10/12 6:50:57PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Bubbles

Cass can suck it

Post #21   11/10/12 6:55:20PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
Bumped for reminder.

I'll try to do some Edgar Allen Poe for you guys in a few days.

Post #22   5/6/13 4:47:12PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2