Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dave Herman’s UFC 153 Marijuana Suspension Includes Rehab Requirement

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by george112

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by bjj1605

To bad this fight wasn't in Colorado post presidential elections.....

You can toke there all you want.

Still federally illegal. UFCs commissions will still screw people for weed.

yeah . also even though its "legal" companies could still make it illegal to have in your system while working for them. just like you can't go to work drunk well same applies to weed. all I'm saying is that drug tests are not going to go away just because its legal

ive vaped on my lunch break though and enjoyed the rest of my day at work

HA!

I think in the far off future if it does become commonly legal for recreation (wont) like 2 generations after its legalization through most of the states it would definitely be a nonfactor, just like you dont lose your job if you test positive for alcohol....

Getting drunk last night and being high last night are essentially the same. But mega chains and corperate America have a long way to go before they would ever even consider dropping metabolite testing.....

Last edited 11/9/12 10:48AM server time by ghandikush
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   11/9/12 10:47:15AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,237-808
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by george112

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by bjj1605

To bad this fight wasn't in Colorado post presidential elections.....

You can toke there all you want.

Still federally illegal. UFCs commissions will still screw people for weed.

yeah . also even though its "legal" companies could still make it illegal to have in your system while working for them. just like you can't go to work drunk well same applies to weed. all I'm saying is that drug tests are not going to go away just because its legal

ive vaped on my lunch break though and enjoyed the rest of my day at work

HA!

I think in the far off future if it does become commonly legal for recreation (wont) like 2 generations after its legalization through most of the states it would definitely be a nonfactor, just like you dont lose your job if you test positive for alcohol....

Getting drunk last night and being high last night are essentially the same. But mega chains and corperate America have a long way to go before they would ever even consider dropping metabolite testing.....

your right. in our lifetime it will be commonly legal for recreation. the old are getting phased out and the process will continue until eventually our generation will be the ones in office and what not. only a matter of time

Post #17   11/9/12 10:52:07AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2