Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Kyung Ho Kang out, Motonobu Tezuka meets Alex Caceres at UFC on FUEL TV 6

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,624-911
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
An injury has forced a late change to next week's UFC on FUEL TV 6 card in China.

Kyung Ho Kang is out of a bantamweight fight against Alex Caceres with a foot injury, which has forced the UFC to turn to a late replacement in the form of Motonobu Tezuka. Sources close to the promotion on Friday confirmed the change to MMAjunkie.com, saying verbal agreements are in place for the bout.

UFC on FUEL TV 6 takes place Nov. 10 at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel in Macau, a special administrative district of China. The main card airs on FUEL TV following prelims on Facebook.

LINK

Post #1   11/2/12 6:33:57PM   

Tyzzler

MMA Regular

Tyzzler Avatar

Career:291-233
Chips:
Props to Tezuka for taking fight on a weeks notice but his un-impressive (to say the least) record coupled with the few fights of his I've seen, leave MUCH to be desired in a main card UFC fighter. I hate to use phrases like "boring fighter" because a win is a win, but let's just say this guy isn't going to be selling out arenas anytime soon.

As for Caceres, dude has improved a lot since dropping divisions and should be 3-0 had it not been for Herb Dean's bullsh*t 2-pt deduction. Kid's also matured a lot since dropping the "Bruce Leeroy" persona saying he wanted to distance himself from that person we all saw in the house.

I think Caceres takes this one by a pretty impressive sub! If Tezuka does find some way to pull off the W, I have a feeling I won't be awake by the time the winner's announced!

Post #2   11/2/12 9:35:03PM