Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC Fuel 6 AV Bet

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:899-599
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

I will take Rich Franklin if someone wants Cung Le. Any bet

No offense to you I-GOT-THIS-PICK but I'm pretty new to the mmaplayground site. I think I've been here 4 months,
You've been here since 2007 and I've posted over 4 times as much as you in these 4 months then you and you've been around for 5 years.

You really have nothing to lose if you did lose an AV bet considering you post an average of 15 times per year.
And when you do attempt to Av bet someone you take the most favored guys for the win.
This time it's Franklin, last event you wanted to take either Anderson Silva or Gover Texeira;. You're a real risky guy considering how frequent you post.

I don't care how many posts you got or how many posts you don't got and it has nothing to do with picking the most favored guys.I pick fighters that I like and that I'm willing to lose my AV for not because they are the favorite in the fight and I do have something to lose if I lose my undefeated AV record. I'm sorry that my AV record isn't 2-10 and it doesn't really matter who I pick anymore.I'm sorry that I'm trying to keep a good thing intact and going as long as I can before it falls apart because when it comes to AV bets It's just like Money Mayweather it's all about the record

are you trying tell me you're proud of a padded record? lol

Post #16   11/4/12 12:43:16PM   

I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Standup Guy

I-GOT-THIS-PICK Avatar

Career:1,442-805
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Yeah I've crushed 2 cans in my eyes but the other 4 wins are legit.

Post #17   11/5/12 12:50:07PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2