Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Another Win in the Books, Chris Camozzi Wants to Step Up to Axe Murderers and Predators

Print  
Posted By Message

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:930-528
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Even though he is young, Camozzi would like the opportunity to face top talent sooner than later, and has a few ideas for who he’d like to test himself against at the next level.

“Right now, I’m ready to go and I’m ready to move up,” he said. “I’ve put together three wins in a row and I hope for my next fight that it will be on the main card and it’ll be against a big name.

“I’ve got my eye on some guys, like maybe the winner of Wanderlei Silva and Patrick Cote. I’ve got a lot of respect for them and I think they’re great fighters, and I think they match up well with me and it would make an exciting match for the fans.”

LINK

Post #1   10/29/12 11:09:08AM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,590-915
Chips:
Looks like Camozzi needs to be up to date with MMA news, Cote isn't fighting Wandy lol. I do think however Cote vs Camozzi would be a fun fight. Silva vs Camozzi would be a big step down for Wandy however, but probably more competitive then some might think.

Post #2   10/29/12 1:24:45PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,104-641
Chips:
I also like Camozzi vs Cote, but it could very well be the second time Cote gets cut.

Post #3   10/29/12 1:27:17PM