Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ediane Gomes Signs New Deal, Expects To Meet Hiroko Yamanaka At Invicta FC 4

Print  
Posted By Message

Biggavelli

Standup Guy

Career:115-100
Chips:
Fresh off a win in her debut with Invicta Fighting Championships, Ediane Gomes will stick around a while with the promotion.

Gomes (9-2) submitted Katalina Malungahu at Invicta FC 3 earlier this month. Now she says she's been rewarded with a new contract – and her next opponent.

Gomes told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) she has re-upped with Invicta for three more fights and will face Hiroko Yamanaka at the promotion's next show.

Gomes said she believes that show, likely Invicta FC 4, will take place around Jan. 4 in Kansas City, Kan. And for the Brazilian, who trains at American Top Team in South Florida, that's OK with her.

"I enjoyed fighting there (at Invicta FC 3)," Gomes said. "It's great. The people are nice. It's just a bit cold, but it's nice otherwise."

LINK

Last edited 10/27/12 5:32PM server time by Biggavelli
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   10/27/12 5:32:16PM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,554-840
Chips:
I was going to make a comment about how she looks like Gil Melendez... But I decided to take the high road.

Post #2   10/27/12 6:55:00PM   

isk

In Full Mount

isk Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
disregard, I'm a bad person

Last edited 10/27/12 8:54PM server time by isk
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   10/27/12 8:15:35PM