Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Josh Koscheck calls out Nick Diaz and Demian Maia for 2013 return to UFC

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:909-516
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Would love the buildup between Kos and Diaz if they were to fight.

A really could care a less about a fight with Maia, much rather would see Maia fight Fitch.

Post #16   10/24/12 4:15:52PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

Kos beats Maia and Diaz, loses to Rory McD. i wish Rory wasnt from the same camp as GSP, i want to see that guy in a a title fight badly.

We need a bad blood situation - Rory should drink all of George's maple syrup, that will be sure to unimpress

Post #17   10/24/12 5:35:02PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
Kos beats Diaz easily with wrestling unless Dana tells him not to wrestle or hes gone from UFC...

UFC wants Diaz and GSP badly

Post #18   10/24/12 5:41:26PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,828-1,619
Chips:
Kos/Ellenberger sounds good to me

Post #19   10/24/12 5:49:17PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,275-1,280
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Kos beats Diaz easily with wrestling unless Dana tells him not to wrestle or hes gone from UFC...

UFC wants Diaz and GSP badly

So badly that they cancelled it the first time it was supposed to happen.

Post #20   10/24/12 6:02:23PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:1,052-681
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

where do you come up with the things you say???

dana telling any of his fighters they cant fight a certain way is highly illegal.

Post #21   10/24/12 6:06:37PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,543-899
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Travesty145

koscheck is the most underrated fighter in the division. i think he beats all 4 mentioned above

How is he underrated? He's a former title challenger who is consistently ranked in the top ten. It's hard to get more highly rated than that.

Still, I think he loses to both Diaz and Maia.

Post #22   10/24/12 6:42:32PM   

NaturalBornKiller92

MMA Regular

NaturalBornKiller92 Avatar

Career:131-89
Chips:
Suprised no one has made a joke on kos saying 2113 instead of 2013...cannot wait for kos to return cause that means my girlfriend will actually watch mma with me

Post #23   10/24/12 9:35:07PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by postman

If Josh wrestled Diaz its about as close to a lock as you can get. Diaz has never beat a powerful wrestler. What would make anyone think that would change?

Koschecks seeming unwillingness to truly use his wrestling to it's full potential is what sticks out to me as how Diaz could beat him.

Paul Daley fight? A win got him the title shot

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #24   10/24/12 10:45:46PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Bubbles

He beats Ellenberger and Maia, loses to Diaz. Rory would be a close fight and can go either way imo

I'm not sure if Koscheck beats any of these 4 guys. I definitely see all 4 of these fights being close and entertaining at the same time.

The fight I see Koscheck having the best chance of winning is against Maia.
And since the drop to Welterweight Maia has been very impressive. So I'm not sure if he could win that one either.

I think Ellenberger, Nick Diaz and Rory Mac all win. With Rory already scheduled w/ B J Penn and Nick still serving his suspension unti Feb. 3rd 2013
Ellenberger and Koscheck makes the most sense to me since they were already suppose to fight and be the Co-Main event at UFC 151.

Koscheck has some of the best wrestling in the division, and GSP didn't have an easy time taking him down. I don't recall Hendricks or Pierce taking him down either. Koscheck will drop and finish Maia late into the fight

Kos and Ellenberger have similar skillsets except Kos has better wrestling and far better cardio. He will win a UD

Diaz will outstrike Kos if he keeps it standing and is always dangerous off his back. Sure he had problems with wrestlers, but that was like 6 years ago. I'd like to think he's gotten better and a bit smarter off his back. Diaz UD in a 3 rounder

I'd like to see how Rory handles Penn's TDs before I can breakdown this fight but it would be a good close fight

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #25   10/24/12 10:54:50PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,048-608
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by airkerma

Posted by postman

If Josh wrestled Diaz its about as close to a lock as you can get. Diaz has never beat a powerful wrestler. What would make anyone think that would change?

Koschecks seeming unwillingness to truly use his wrestling to it's full potential is what sticks out to me as how Diaz could beat him.

Paul Daley fight? A win got him the title shot

And he used his title shot to stand with GSP. When he really went for the takedown he got it, but he went for it rarely. I think Hendricks and Pierce were a similar situation, where he played their game, which is more of the clinch and cage control game.

Post #26   10/25/12 10:46:32AM   

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,384-764
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I really think KOS could beat Diaz if he used his wrestling. Diaz hasn't really fought a solid wrestler at 170 in very long time and there is a very good reason for that. It's because that's the one huge hole in Diaz's skillset. The only top level wins Diaz has since late 2007 are Penn and Daley. I also think KOS can beat Maia by using his standup. Maia's win over Story was a solid win but Story has shown his TDD isn't near to the level of KOS.

Post #27   10/25/12 5:29:51PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2