Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Evans OK with Jones-Sonnen fight, but admits 'it's not the same for everybody

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,984-1,177
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Chael Sonnen will fight Jon Jones for the UFC light heavyweight title next April.

The booking was announced on Tuesday. And, of course, piling on began from the multitudes upset that Sonnen hasn't had a fight at 205 in what will be seven and a half years when he meets Jones. And he's coming off a loss.

But Rashad Evans, a former challenger of Jones, has no real issue with the fight. He just wishes it worked the same for everyone

Link

Post #1   10/17/12 11:53:00AM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
I'd like to see Evans and Machida fight. I would also like to see him at middle weight, get some new match ups out there.

Post #2   10/17/12 12:32:21PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I'd like to see Evans and Machida fight. I would also like to see him at middle weight, get some new match ups out there.

You wanna see them fight again? The first one didn't end all that well for Evans

Post #3   10/17/12 12:35:59PM   

tallica62

MMA Sensei

tallica62 Avatar

Career:1,973-1,220
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
not working the same for everyone indeed...prime example: phil davis. Nothing against Prado, but imo that was a huge step down and slap in the face following his recent string of opponents

Post #4   10/17/12 12:57:03PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Theoutlaw08

You wanna see them fight again? The first one didn't end all that well for Evans

I'm ok with that happening again

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #5   10/17/12 2:32:48PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Theoutlaw08

First one didnt end well but I doubt he stands with Machida again...I see him getting the takedown and getting a decision....Then Rashad was in his stand up dreams...Which is not his bread and butter and since then he has said he had to go back to his wrestling...

Post #6   10/17/12 2:38:37PM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Theoutlaw08

First one didnt end well but I doubt he stands with Machida again...I see him getting the takedown and getting a decision....Then Rashad was in his stand up dreams...Which is not his bread and butter and since then he has said he had to go back to his wrestling...

The reason I'd want to see them fight again is because Machida will be dropping Evans again. Hate Evans, and would love to see him be hyped for a rematch and have Machida drop him again.

Post #7   10/17/12 3:06:50PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Theoutlaw08

The reason I'd want to see them fight again is because Machida will be dropping Evans again. Hate Evans, and would love to see him be hyped for a rematch and have Machida drop him again.

ok, that makes sense

Post #8   10/17/12 4:38:40PM