Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

My car got broken into last night

Print  
  Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

My 8th grade teacher STOLE my virginity.

/thread

Post #16   10/16/12 8:15:57PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by Rabi

I had a pretty bad morning last tuesday, I cycle to work every day (about 3 miles) and a bloody card cut me up and I cycled straight into the side of his car. My bike is completely wrecked and I had a few bruises.

Eh? Bloody card? Sorry, my Americanese is showing.

Last edited 10/16/12 8:20PM server time by warglory
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   10/16/12 8:18:55PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:891-507
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Years ago I was out for a friend's Birthday party, left my coat in the car, few hours later went to go put it on, and it was gone, had me pissed because had my first bowl, I ever owned in it.

Post #18   10/16/12 8:21:46PM   

Lungsofsteel

Belt Contender

Lungsofsteel Avatar

Career:935-590
Camp: JTV All-Stars
Chips:

Posted by Rabi

I had a pretty bad morning last tuesday, I cycle to work every day (about 3 miles) and a bloody card cut me up and I cycled straight into the side of his car. My bike is completely wrecked and I had a few bruises.

did the guy stop? id guess he'd be pissed aswell

Post #19   10/16/12 8:26:51PM   

samelia

Learning to Sprawl

samelia Avatar

Career:227-164
Chips:
Had some drunk dick head try and rob our family jewellery store over the weekend - saw him on the camera trying to reach his grubby hands round our glass cabinets. I rushed out and asked what the F he was doing right up in his face. He became quite submissive and said quickly "nothing I'm drunk". oh yup like I'm gonna say to that "sweet mate, all good, know what it's like".

He ran out after I yelled for him to get the F out a few times, thought I was gonna be pulling out some submission cards on the dude

Post #20   10/16/12 8:41:23PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 34-46

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,398-909
Chips:

Posted by samelia

Had some drunk dick head try and rob our family jewellery store over the weekend - saw him on the camera trying to reach his grubby hands round our glass cabinets. I rushed out and asked what the F he was doing right up in his face. He became quite submissive and said quickly "nothing I'm drunk". oh yup like I'm gonna say to that "sweet mate, all good, know what it's like".

He ran out after I yelled for him to get the F out a few times, thought I was gonna be pulling out some submission cards on the dude

You Kiwis are big on your precious elements.. Your family owns a jewelry store & Project Mayhems resident New Zealander Infestructure is a jeweller also. Just thought it was worth noting that out of the few Kiwis on the PG two of them are in the bling business haha

Post #21   10/16/12 9:41:59PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,984-1,177
Chips:

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by samelia

You Kiwis are big on your precious elements.. Your family owns a jewelry store & Project Mayhems resident New Zealander Infestructure is a jeweller also. Just thought it was worth noting that out of the few Kiwis on the PG two of them are in the bling business haha

You do know that Infestructure is her husband, right Shane?

Post #22   10/16/12 9:56:11PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

and they are still in different camps? How long has infestructure been sleeping on the couch?

Last edited 10/16/12 10:44PM server time by bubbles

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #23   10/16/12 10:44:29PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,475-898
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Summer of 2002 I think it was, right before my senior year. I had just bought the most weed I ever had! (A half ounce, which in High School days seemed like an infinite supply) So of course I went to go share with the homies. The neighborhood wasn't the best, so I locked my car and took all my nug in. Hours go by, we are watching movies, having a great time. Then I remember a new CD I had just got, so I offer to go get it from my car.

When I walk out, I see my window was busted. I run up, and my entire center console had been ripped out. My glove box was hanging down to the floor. My subs, amp, and probably 40 of my favorite CD's (including Korn's Follow the Leader signed by the whole band) were taken. I was very high, and very sad. I walked back in to my friends house, and told them what happened. At the time, 311's "Amber" was playing. It was the first time I heard the song, and it took everything I had not to cry right then and there....

To top it all off, the thieves left a screwdriver on my back seat. I got all CSI with it, picked it up with a plastic bag and took it to the Police station. They said due to the knicked handle, they wouldn't be able to get prints from it.... In the end though, I'm doing good and I'd like to think whoever robbed me is in jail, or otherwise having a terrible life

Last edited 10/16/12 10:53PM server time by pmoney

Post #24   10/16/12 10:52:32PM   

samelia

Learning to Sprawl

samelia Avatar

Career:227-164
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

and they are still in different camps? How long has infestructure been sleeping on the couch?

My picks aren't good enough to get into Project Mayhem - too much green and not enough time researching

Post #25   10/17/12 12:16:24AM   

Vero3

MMA Regular

Vero3 Avatar

Career:388-218
Chips:
hahahahahaha

Post #26   10/17/12 1:14:58AM   

TeamDEY

Belt Contender

TeamDEY Avatar

Career:152-124
Chips:
Like Pulp Fiction... it would have been worth him doing it if you could have caught him

Post #27   10/17/12 1:39:30AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by samelia

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

My picks aren't good enough to get into Project Mayhem - too much green and not enough time researching

So you are the one sleeping on the couch? Everything is backwards in the land down under

Last edited 10/17/12 9:02AM server time by bubbles

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #28   10/17/12 9:02:10AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,023-594
Chips:
I leave my windows down with the doors locked. My thinking is that I have already outwitted the less intelligent 50% of this town and if the other 50% figures out my trick, they are welcome to unlock the door and steal all of my empty 5 hour energies and dirty gym clothes.

Post #29   10/17/12 10:13:04AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
Sixth grade I had a subscription to INSIDE SPORTS magazine. Like SI they 2 had a Swimsuite issue. Well as I was flipping the pages, my math teacher takes it from me and never gave it back. My buddies said they saw it on his desk months later. I was smart like Biff Tannon I put a different cover on it and everything. But yeah thats one time I remember having personal things stolen. My dad owns a construction company and gets shit jacked all the time.

Post #30   10/17/12 11:38:30AM   

Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4