Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)

Print  
  Page 6 of 18   <<   3     4     5     6     7     8     9   >>
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,445-1,303
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
A bit of major news for the show

If your a fan of the comics then you will be familiar with this character

But come episode 8 or a tad later
The show will finally introduce the character tyrese

Played by chad Coleman who was on the series show the wire.

If you do read the comics then you know who he is
But he is a key character in the series

Post #76   11/20/12 2:45:49PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:872-548
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

The show will finally introduce the character tyrese

Played by chad Coleman who was on the series show the wire.

Why aren't they using Tyrese?!

Post #77   11/20/12 3:55:27PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Solid episode tonight. I hope I'm not alone in thinking that Maggie just keeps getting hotter and hotter as the series goes on. Unfortunately when we finally get to see some skin from her it is due to the Governor being a sick fuck and it kind of took the fun out of it. Tense episode for sure and it looks like next weeks episode will deliver big as well.

Post #78   11/26/12 7:45:33AM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,265-671
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Solid episode tonight. I hope I'm not alone in thinking that Maggie just keeps getting hotter and hotter as the series goes on. Unfortunately when we finally get to see some skin from her it is due to the Governor being a sick fuck and it kind of took the fun out of it. Tense episode for sure and it looks like next weeks episode will deliver big as well.

Adrenaline you are not alone. Maggie is hot.

Maggie AKA Lauren Cohen

Last edited 11/26/12 8:19AM server time by JLS1980
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #79   11/26/12 8:15:09AM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,598-1,421
Chips:
Ya shes pretty sexy. The whole idea of rape really turned me off though

Shits goin down next week for the mid-season finale.

Post #80   11/27/12 10:47:43AM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,265-671
Chips:
It went down in the Mid-Season Finale. Can't wait for February to roll around. That was a good episode.

Post #81   12/3/12 10:44:44AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:
Great mid-season finale!! I don't know where to start..

Carl and Glenn stepping up as badasses? Awesome Loved Glenn's MacGyver esque way of turning walker bones into shivs

How about that fight scene between Michonne and the Governor? Equally epic. I physically cringed when that glass was stuck in the Gov.'s eye. They really have some awesome gnarly scenes in this show. The creator was on Talking Dead after saying they keep trying to push the limit to where AMC says no and they haven't reached it yet. I usually don't like stuff THAT gruesome, but this show is an exception.

Don't know how to feel about Axel. Seems like a friendly guy, but that scene with he and Beth was creeping me out. Loved the lesbo line though hahaha.

Tyreese!!! Wooooo! Can't wait til he kills that white dude in the group for wanting to jump Carol & Carl (another scene shown on Talking Dead)

This show's slowly but surely becoming one of my favorite all-time. AMC is stepping their game up for sure, Breaking Bad I think is my favorite show of all-time at this point and this one's amazing too.

What's everyone dying to find out in the second half of the season? I wanna find out what happens to the Dixon bros!! Now that the Governor has seperated himself from Merle is there any chance he reunites with the group or will he pull some dastardly shit and get himself killed by Rick?!? We'll see!!

Post #82   12/3/12 11:24:25AM   

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:748-365
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

What's everyone dying to find out in the second half of the season? I wanna find out what happens to the Dixon bros!! Now that the Governor has seperated himself from Merle is there any chance he reunites with the group or will he pull some dastardly shit and get himself killed by Rick?!? We'll see!!

Yeah, I think somehow the Bros. will somehow get away via help from Rick & Co. and Merle will try to assimilate into that group but eventually will wind up getting himself killed in a Shane'esque type ending with Daryl being the executioner.

I really like Michonne. The way she speared lil Penny was intense. I wasn't expecting it to happen that fast. Thought she might push the kid at the Governor and have her bite Daddy but I guess they want to keep his character around a while longer.

It sucks to have to wait until February!

Post #83   12/3/12 1:28:16PM   

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
I won't be happy with this show until Andrea dies. Boardwalk Empire finale was better last night (as usual )

Post #84   12/3/12 4:52:26PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by DancingDoll

Yeah, I think somehow the Bros. will somehow get away via help from Rick & Co. and Merle will try to assimilate into that group but eventually will wind up getting himself killed in a Shane'esque type ending with Daryl being the executioner.

That would be some shit. They showed a clip of Daryl running through the forest so we know he at least makes it out of Woodbury. Thank god. I think he's my favorite character at this point in the series.

Post #85   12/3/12 5:12:25PM   

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:748-365
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by DancingDoll

That would be some shit. They showed a clip of Daryl running through the forest so we know he at least makes it out of Woodbury. Thank god. I think he's my favorite character at this point in the series.

Totally mine too. He's by far the most likeable. Maggie probably comes next.

And I agree - Andrea is dead weight at this point. It's unfortunate because I liked her character originally but this half of the season with the whole Governor thing just turned me off her.

Post #86   12/3/12 5:57:42PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Chips:
Im so sick of her looking confused all the time. Take the Governor's penis out of your mouth and take a look around!!! Rick and them were right infront of her.

Overall id give the episode like a 7 or 8/10. Some parts dragged but im excited for february.

I hope Merle rejoins the group but will he sacrifice himself to save Deryl?

Also, I hope Carl executes those noobs at the prison (tyrese excluded).

Post #87   12/3/12 11:17:06PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,542-1,461
Chips:

Posted by DancingDoll

I'm thinking the same thing. All along they've shown that Daryl has a heart and it has to be leading to something like him having to make a choice between the group and Merle.

Post #88   12/4/12 12:26:42AM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Chips:
Based on the previews I have a feeling they are building towards Rick and his family leaving the group at the end of the season.

Clearly Rick is still losing it, seeing Shane in Woodbury, thus letting Oscar get blasted with a shotgun. Then in the preview it shows Carl telling his dad he needs to stop being the leader, followed by Rick walking away and Hershel yelling GET BACK HERE! at him.

I think it would be an interesting twist. On one hand, there is strength in numbers. On the other hand, Rick constantly has to deal with other peoples problems instead of "protecting his own", as Shane would say.

Post #89   12/4/12 10:04:34AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Post #90   3/31/13 10:01:44PM   

Page 6 of 18   <<   3     4     5     6     7     8     9   >>