Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)

Print  
  Page 11 of 18   <<   8     9     10     11     12     13     14   >>
Posted By Message

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:786-552
Camp: TKO
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Excellent episode, not what I was expecting at all.

Long shot prediction: The Governor promised the little girl that he would never let anything happen to her. I think they will run around without his old group, they will have a disagreement, the Governor will actually have to protect the women from his old group and he decides the only safe place for them is at the prison and that is why we see him outside the gates in the last episode.

I think he returns to his old ways. Takes control of this new group they find. But to keep his new little girl safe he wants to take control of the prison.

Or if he has changed he just brings that family there but something tragically goes down which gets him killed.

Post #151   11/18/13 10:53:27AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Long shot prediction: The Governor promised the little girl that he would never let anything happen to her. I think they will run around without his old group, they will have a disagreement, the Governor will actually have to protect the women from his old group and he decides the only safe place for them is at the prison and that is why we see him outside the gates in the last episode.

Exactly what I was thinking. Something goes wrong with old group and he brings the little girl there and asks that Rick and Co look after her, understanding that he isn't allowed there because of all the wrong he'd done, before walking into the sunset.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #152   11/18/13 11:08:07AM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:786-552
Camp: TKO
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Adrenaline

Exactly what I was thinking. Something goes wrong with old group and he brings the little girl there and asks that Rick and Co look after her, understanding that he isn't allowed there because of all the wrong he'd done, before walking into the sunset.

I can't accept this. The Govenator must die.

Post #153   11/18/13 11:20:01AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
Maybe he'll blow his own brains out then?

Also, that episode got me thinking. The best way to make any area defensible, both from man and walker is a wall, right? Problem is, it would be impossible to make one because you'd draw attention and be attacked non-stop. The box truck gave me an idea though. You could go to a UPS facility and then make a wall of trucks by parking them side by side, and then getting out the back. Just make sure they're touching and no one could squeeze past (you'll lose mirrors) and the front axles are so low that people couldn't crawl underneath.

Could use it to build a wall around any building you want to turn into your residence or even do a travelling caravan and have the UPS trucks be a roving city unto themselves. Have a food truck, a bathroom truck, living quarters with bunks, mess hall truck, and with the front doors open and lined up, you have a central, albeit narrow hallway connecting everything. Could set up camp anywhere there are resources and you go to the food and water rather than the dangerous job of bringing it to you, as you'll eventually deplete everything around a major structure like the prison.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #154   11/18/13 2:13:32PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,605-1,426
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I guess I'm in the minority here. Good to catch up with the Governor, but the episode was too slow paced for me and not nearly enough walker kills. Looks like more of the same next week too.

To be fair though, the few walker kills in the episode were cool. Governor killin shit with those bones Is it weird that I'm rooting for him now?

My prediction is Governor tries to take the prison to protect the girls, but Rick inadvertently does something which kills the little girl. Governor loses it again.

Post #155   11/20/13 6:34:31PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Welp, that was classic Phillip.

Goddamn you Governor, I was just starting to like you and now I am back to hoping Rick stabs you in the face with a rusty screw driver.

Next episode should be intense, hopefully we get the real war that the season 3 finale kind of shit the bed on.

Next week is the mid season finale so it won't be back until February 2014

Last edited 11/25/13 8:03AM server time by adrenaline
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #156   11/25/13 6:33:59AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,271-1,222
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I've been invested in this season, after taking a few seasons off. I caught up on a few episodes from the last two seasons to get a feel of what's going on.

Seems like the Governor will never change. Hope he ends up dead. It will be interesting to see who dies next episode.

Also, I must have missed this in a previous episode, but why are people turning into zombies in the prison, and after they die of natural causes? Is there a virus in the air?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #157   11/25/13 12:56:15PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,605-1,426
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Also, I must have missed this in a previous episode, but why are people turning into zombies in the prison, and after they die of natural causes? Is there a virus in the air?

Ya, some sort of swine flu hit the camp, killin people left and right. And everyone turns into a zombie when they die, we're all carriers.

Governor back to his old ways already! Should be interesting. I agree some serious action needs to happen next week in this clash of the camps. If no one major dies I will be seriously disappointed.

And I agree the break sucks. Wish they would just show the whole season from start to finish.

Post #158   11/25/13 9:52:23PM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,456-823
Chips:
SHIT IS GETTING REAL! Love this show! I knew the govenor couldn't have really changed to a peace n love family man. I like he's got that family to protect and it should definitely make things interesting. Michonne and him definitely will have an epic fight and I bet one of 'em dies this season.

Last edited 11/26/13 11:38PM server time by DrivenDavies15
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #159   11/26/13 11:38:03PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,460-1,306
Chips:
There is a famous scene with the tank in the comics

He captures michonne and tyrese
And seems like next episode he captures michonne and Herschel

If that scene dictates the comics
It will be shocking

Post #160   11/27/13 5:45:50AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
I read that it confirms that one or more
Major characters from the series will die in the mid finale
It will have us on edge and counting the days till Feb for
The series to resume.

I kinda know guess wise who it is. It's a no brainer for me

I hope you all watch this sun episode.
The 2nd half is gonna be crazy

Post #161   11/27/13 3:38:13PM   

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
The Governor declaring War to the prison community, I think I've seen something similar before but can't remember

Post #162   11/27/13 4:47:38PM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,786-990
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

I read that it confirms that one or more
Major characters from the series will die in the mid finale
It will have us on edge and counting the days till Feb for
The series to resume.

I kinda know guess wise who it is. It's a no brainer for me

I hope you all watch this sun episode.
The 2nd half is gonna be crazy

I think I know who. They've been foreshadowing his death the whole season.

Post #163   11/27/13 7:57:29PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
Get ready
Last 30 mins is gonna be crazy
A lot of characters die

Post #164   12/2/13 12:27:39AM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,786-990
Chips:
Is it just me or did it feel like they rushed the governor's death? I wasn't expecting him to die this episode and it felt rushed.

And what do you guys think about Judith? Dead? They didn't show her in the memoriam on the Talking Dead so I'm not sure.

Post #165   12/2/13 12:49:30AM   

Page 11 of 18   <<   8     9     10     11     12     13     14   >>