Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jon Jones interested in a potential fight with Chael Sonnen

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,337-741
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I didn't agree with the Vitor fight and really don't agree with Sonnen fight. At least Vitor had history of being the LHW champ and fighting top 10 LHWs. Sonnen fights at MW because he wasn't a very good LHW. He hasn't beat one person I would ever call a top 10 LHW. Giving Sonnen a LHW title shot shows fighters that talking pro wrestling style trash talk will get you a shot at the belt. I know fans want to see the fight but is it for the trash talk or because you really think it would be a competitive fight. Now if you gave Sonnen a fight with one of the top 10 LHW and he won then sure give him a title shot. But to be honest out of all the top 10 LHW I'm not sure I would pick him over any of them.

Post #16   10/12/12 1:20:07PM   

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,898-1,094
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
Yeah...............I'm down for some undeserved title shots,Maybe if i call out Bones on twitter i can get a shot too.

Post #17   10/12/12 2:09:51PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by bjj1605

A little late.

this

so do I

Post #18   10/12/12 2:51:11PM   

Dberntson

Standup Guy

Dberntson Avatar

Career:1,010-590
Camp: TKO
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Dberntson

I still want to see Hendo get his chance at Bones for Jones' next fight. The timing should be right and there is still unfinished business for both. With Hendo's age we wont have the honor to see him fight too much longer. I wont be happy with any other opponent for Jones' next opponent.

You may soon become unhappy, as the winner could very well be Machida in Chida vs Hendo.

Yeah, I know, but I am hoping that fight doesnt happen until after Hendo takes Jones Belt. But if they do fight, I'll pick Hendo over Machida.

Post #19   10/12/12 2:53:20PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2