Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Strikeforce not yet licensed for Nov. 3 show

Print  
Posted By Message

Hawryluk

Learning to Sprawl

Hawryluk Avatar

Career:414-254
Chips:
According to the Oklahoma State Athletic Commission, Strikeforce has yet to apply for a promoters license for their November 3rd event.

The Commission said there won't/shouldn't be any problems of getting the license if they do apply, just odd that they haven't applied due to the fact the event is three weeks away.

Post #1   10/10/12 9:50:10PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:871-496
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Hey man, if you're going to post news, there's a section for MMA news, it's actually the very first sub-forum. Also, don't forget to add the link where you got the story from!

I see you're from BC, so we'll just blame it on the good BC Bud

Post #2   10/10/12 10:21:51PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 39-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,690-1,482
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Hey man, if you're going to post news, there's a section for MMA news, it's actually the very first sub-forum. Also, don't forget to add the link where you got the story from!

I see you're from BC, so we'll just blame it on the good BC Bud

That Canadian KUSH

Post #3   10/11/12 7:48:57AM   

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
I wonder how quick they can pull a liscence. Youd think leaving it to the last second is setting yourself up for failure. OK could have some different guidelines I guess.

If I remember correctly, in the past, these things are usually done months in advance.

Post #4   10/12/12 9:54:10AM