Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

hey, i need some opinions (street fighting in chicago)

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:722-438
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

What I would probably do is when you're out drinking with him just get into a conversation with him and invite him to your gym. Tell him you would think he'd be pretty good and say you wanna spar with him. If he wants to do it, sweet, you can clown him legally in from of real fighters. If he says "no man, I'm cool" then you know he's all talk and don't need to take it further. In my eyes, it's a win win

Yeah do this. If he backs down, and he will, if you have the confidence - there will be respect from then on. Let him know you aren't happy, and you would like to settle it like men. Those guys are always all talk.

And welcome to the PG

(I like the Wonder Woman panties idea as well btw)

Post #16   10/10/12 3:53:33PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,115-670
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I've been in 3 street fights in my life and one of my top regrets in life was being the one to start a fight.

I kicked him in the face and instantly put him down, at the time I felt the king of the world

Now I look back and think it wasn't fair, he didn't have a chance, he was only being cheeky, I handled it wrong, I was stupid and young

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #17   10/12/12 2:15:41PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2