Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

hey, i need some opinions (street fighting in chicago)

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

SpitFire

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
I love fighting and this website looks cool for talking to other people with my same passion. Something has been bugging the shit out of me and I could use some opinions.

Alright, so, I'm from Chicago and I've got a problem with street fighting. I would usually never fight somewhere that I'm not supposed to because I try to be cool with everyone and I don't wanna hurt anyone unless it's in the ring. I always feel like everyone deserves respect and I get along with almost everyone i know. My problem is that I know this cocky douche bad who disrespects EVERYONE all the time because he's got money and comes from a wealthy family. About a year ago this guy was all drunk and decided to hit me on my side and I didn't do anything about it because he was drunk and apologized right away. I accepted his apology and that was that. I would have dropped it except every time I see this fuckin guy he brags about it or just talks shit about somethin else and I ALWAYS wanna knock him out. He messes with everyone and no one ever does anything about it because he's kind of big. He's bigger than me cause he lifts weights but he's a coward and i know if I fought him he would get whooped.

I guess I'm afraid that if I fucked this kid up I would get in some serious problems with the cops. My record is perfectly clean but still, I feel like this guy finally needs to be taught a lesson. Does anyone think it's worth the fight? This dude is always gonna talk shit. How much trouble can I get in if I hit this guy even though I have a perfect record, in Chicago?

THANKS

Post #1   10/9/12 9:42:36PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,847-1,629
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Personally, I don't think it's worth fighting. I say if you're going to confront him do it through words. Have you tried calling him out on his bullshit? Sometimes people just need a wake up call. Especially if they throw around money and no one has ever stood up to them. The guy sounds like he's not worth your time or anyone else's. If he swings first end it right there and then but by the sounds of it, he doesn't have the balls to swing.

Post #2   10/9/12 9:59:07PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,045-1,204
Chips:
What I would probably do is when you're out drinking with him just get into a conversation with him and invite him to your gym. Tell him you would think he'd be pretty good and say you wanna spar with him. If he wants to do it, sweet, you can clown him legally in from of real fighters. If he says "no man, I'm cool" then you know he's all talk and don't need to take it further. In my eyes, it's a win win

Post #3   10/9/12 10:34:34PM   

backalley101

bARE pALM bOMBS

backalley101 Avatar

Career:2,124-1,304
Chips:
that's good advice

Post #4   10/9/12 10:56:56PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:508-351
Chips:
from my experiences, beating up assholes only makes you feel better for a while but you soon realize that the guy will be that cocky asshole no matter what. he may not do it around you anymore but he will still be an asshole. whooping his ass is a waste of time unless he threatens your safety or others around you. my advice is just dont be around him. why let this douchebag have any impact on YOUR life with his stupidity. theres my $0.02

welcome to the site, this is a great place to talk MMA

Post #5   10/10/12 12:34:04AM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,632-1,680
Chips:
If you see him at a party talk a little shit to bruise his ego and pray he throws a sloppy ass big punch....then drop him. An ego pop is easy and unless you go ape shit on him you will probably be too embarrassed to press charges.....but then again I am protected by the government and like fist fights.

Post #6   10/10/12 12:37:13AM   

samelia

Learning to Sprawl

samelia Avatar

Career:227-164
Chips:
Fully agree with prophecy here

Welcome to the PG dude

Last edited 10/10/12 1:09AM server time by samelia
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #7   10/10/12 1:08:29AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
It's TOTALLY WORTH IT (fighting solves everything)

Bury that punk where he stands

......and if that doesn't work, CM PUNK can always step in.

Last edited 10/10/12 1:44AM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #8   10/10/12 1:34:13AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
I agree with everyone including Chael kicking a dudes ass does tend to get him off your back. What you need accept is that if you hit him you have to be ready to deal with the conciquenses. No one can tell you what type of trouble you will get in, you could kill the guy then you are in some serious shit. I have had a similar problem with a dude one night I had enough. I started talking shit, like the kind of shit that is going to cause a problem (your sister sucked my dick! She did you know). I waited for him to cock back when he did I ducked under hooked a standing arm triangle up drug him outside. When I got to the door he quit fighting back I let go and his ass laid on the side walk outside of the bar. I walked back in and finished my beer. Jits son

Too many factors go into a street fight staying away is the best option if you can.

Post #9   10/10/12 2:31:49AM   

941_Florida_Boy

MMA Regular

941_Florida_Boy Avatar

Career:1,506-1,055
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:
I'm not a person who should be preaching... You could hit him with a bat, fuck up his car, rob him, set his house on fire, bang his woman, steal his identity to fuck up his credit for life, and a number of other things...

but joking aside - I'd probably leave it alone... this guy sounds like a tool & Karma is a B*TCH!

Post #10   10/10/12 7:49:14AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,279-1,225
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by 941_Florida_Boy

I'm not a person who should be preaching... You could hit him with a bat, fuck up his car, rob him, set his house on fire, bang his woman, steal his identity to fuck up his credit for life, and a number of other things...

but joking aside - I'd probably leave it alone... this guy sounds like a tool & Karma is a B*TCH!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #11   10/10/12 8:49:52AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
is his name jakewalters?

if not, then I agree with everyone else. If it is him, then do whatever needs to be done

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #12   10/10/12 12:14:26PM   

SpitFire

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
hahaha you guys are all awesome, thanks.

i guess i'll just let him talk his shit and laugh, then i'll kindly ask him if he wants to brawl. If he says no in front of everyone he's a pussy. If he says yes well then i'll get my time to shine.

Post #13   10/10/12 1:52:36PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:1,064-693
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:
Choke his ass out and depants him then put wonderwoman panties on him and take a couple pictures then tag him on facebook

Post #14   10/10/12 2:24:27PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,045-1,204
Chips:

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Choke his ass out and depants him then put wonderwoman panties on him and take a couple pictures then tag him on facebook

Post #15   10/10/12 3:17:28PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2