Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Mayhem Miller Storms off MMA Hour Set

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000
And if you don't know what I'm talking about, watch Chael walk off of OTR and see that even someone as good at the game as him can get fed up when the interviewer doesn't play along.

Landsberg insulted Chael at the start of that interview by essentially calling him a pussy. What happened afterward was Chael being difficult and making Landsdouche's job that much harder. He is one of the worst sport show hosts in the world so I don't blame Chael for leaving the interview early.

I see what you're saying but imo this example doesn't fit with your argument

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #31   10/9/12 9:12:35PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,690-1,487
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by grappler0000
And if you don't know what I'm talking about, watch Chael walk off of OTR and see that even someone as good at the game as him can get fed up when the interviewer doesn't play along.

Landsberg insulted Chael at the start of that interview by essentially calling him a pussy. What happened afterward was Chael being difficult and making Landsdouche's job that much harder. He is one of the worst sport show hosts in the world so I don't blame Chael for leaving the interview early.

I see what you're saying but imo this example doesn't fit with your argument

Well, there's not a lot of examples out there, so I have to work with what I have. The problem with the interview is the same though. The host didn't want to play the game, so the guest gets backed into a corner...with predictably similar outcomes.

Post #32   10/9/12 10:03:23PM   

BeeR

MMA Sensei

BeeR Avatar

Career:681-411
Chips:
I can assure you that Landsberg is the douchiest or all douches
the guy wears more make up then a 14 year old girl, and thinks he's George Clooney because he has a TV show that 540 people watch coast to coast.
Landsberg had his game shoved down his throat.

Ariel had Mayhems "game"? shoved down his throat.
What it looks like to me me is a washed up fighters attempt of pumping up his new found acting career, did he really think he could do an hour under an assumed personality, he' s lucky he made it that long?

come on Jason.

Post #33   10/9/12 10:27:12PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,690-1,487
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I'm not saying that his plan was well-thought out. It obviously wasn't. My point is that trying to force someone out of character, who is obviously committed to it, will result in an undesired outcome.

Post #34   10/10/12 12:36:42AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3