Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Official Fantasy Football Sit 'Em/Start 'Em & Advice Thread

Print  
  Page 8 of 13   <<   5     6     7     8     9     10     11   >>
Posted By Message

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,887-1,178
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by SpiderSilva

Mcgahee is getting less and less relevant in the Broncos offence. They seem to want Ronnie hillman to get more and more plays.

Ballard vs one of the worst run Ds.

My mistake. Go with Ballard. I'm betting he gets 15 points.

McGahee has 23 carries each of the last 2 games...

Mcgahee fumbling his way out of denver

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #106   11/11/12 4:54:46PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by SpiderSilva

Mcgahee is getting less and less relevant in the Broncos offence. They seem to want Ronnie hillman to get more and more plays.

except when he has 100+ yard games when Manning isn't throwing for 300 yards vs crappy defenses...

either way, Torrey Smith was the better play by far

Last edited 11/11/12 7:26PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #107   11/11/12 7:26:23PM   

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by SpiderSilva

except when he has 100+ yard games when Manning isn't throwing for 300 yards vs crappy defenses...

either way, Torrey Smith was the better play by far

more like 50+ a game. He is old and is starting to slow down being used so much. He is more like a 3rd down back being used full time.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #108   11/12/12 7:13:47PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva
more like 50+ a game. He is old and is starting to slow down being used so much. He is more like a 3rd down back being used full time.

I was referring to total yards from scrimmage and hes around the 100 mark most of the time. But you do have more insight than I do as I can only look at #s and whenever I can watch them

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #109   11/14/12 4:58:32PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
I need all the help I can get for this week. If I win this week I will automatically move to 2nd place as the top 2 teams are playing each other and I have more points than both of them in 3rd place. Eli and Cruz are on a bye (not like they have done much the last 2 weeks anyways) and Cutler is doubtful for Monday...and with this being a 2 QB league, I'm probably screwed. Please help

pick 2 QBs: Campbell, if Cutler can't go (@ 49ers), Cassell (vs Bengals), Leftwich (vs Ravens)
1 RB, 1 WR, 1 W/R flex: Reggie Bush (@ Bills), McGahee (vs Chargers), Denarius Moore (vs Saints), Torrey Smith (@ Steelers), Danny Amendola (vs Jets).

I'm leaning towards Campbell, Leftwich, Bush, Moore, and Amendola. I cannot make a trade because the league vetoes every single trade (9 have been accepted, 7 legitimately fair, 9 vetoes) so I'm stuck with this.

Post #110   11/14/12 5:07:12PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,331-1,251
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

I need all the help I can get for this week. If I win this week I will automatically move to 2nd place as the top 2 teams are playing each other and I have more points than both of them in 3rd place. Eli and Cruz are on a bye (not like they have done much the last 2 weeks anyways) and Cutler is doubtful for Monday...and with this being a 2 QB league, I'm probably screwed. Please help

pick 2 QBs: Campbell, if Cutler can't go (@ 49ers), Cassell (vs Bengals), Leftwich (vs Ravens)
1 RB, 1 WR, 1 W/R flex: Reggie Bush (@ Bills), McGahee (vs Chargers), Denarius Moore (vs Saints), Torrey Smith (@ Steelers), Danny Amendola (vs Jets).

I'm leaning towards Campbell, Leftwich, Bush, Moore, and Amendola. I cannot make a trade because the league vetoes every single trade (9 have been accepted, 7 legitimately fair, 9 vetoes) so I'm stuck with this.

Brutal two qb's. I'd maybe go Cassell and Leftwich. Gotta go Bush, Moore, and Smith. Moore should have a big game against the Saints crappy defense.

Now mine. I also have Cruz on a bye, and already have Moore going against the Saints. For my second, go with Hartline vs the Bills D, or hope that Jordy Nelson's hammy is ok, and play him vs the Lions?

Last edited 11/14/12 6:23PM server time by kopower
Edit note/reason: na

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #111   11/14/12 6:23:13PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
yeah, somehow Rice, Gonzo, Colston and Houston's DST has kept me afloat with a shitty deal with my 2nd QB. I was two picks away from having both Eli and Ryan (I had 1st pick in the draft and took Rice instead of Rodgers ) so I was stuck with Cutler as the next best option not believing in Peyton's neck and avoiding Romo.

Do you have any other options at WR? Nelson is clearly the better choice, but if you wait and find out he won't play or will be limited then you could be screwed. Buffalo's defense is atrocious so I think Hartline is a safe play.

Last edited 11/14/12 10:52PM server time by bubbles

Post #112   11/14/12 10:46:46PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:919-578
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Are there any QB's going up against horrible D's this week on free agency? And I agree with all those picks actually, except for going with T Smith over Amendola.

What QB's are on FAs? I dont trust Campbell or Leftwich much at all.

Post #113   11/15/12 12:46:39PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
10 team league, start 2 QBs, assume each team has a backup so there's 30+ QBs taken. All that is left is Skelton and Kolb (@ Falcons, Skelton likely starter), Russell Wilson (on bye but put waiver claim in), Brady Quinn, and Tim Tebow...along with most backups and 3rd string QBs

Post #114   11/15/12 1:57:20PM   

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:
HELP!

Heyword bey vs NO

Or

Donald Jones vs Miami?

Post #115   11/15/12 4:07:02PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
Heyward-Bay for sure. Jones doesn't get targeted enough for me to be confident in. He's had a nice couple weeks, but NO's defense is even worse than Buffalo's so HB will get lots of yards in a shootout

Any insight on my new problem? I'm pretty sure you will say no to McGahee

Last edited 11/15/12 5:08PM server time by bubbles

Post #116   11/15/12 5:06:47PM   

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Heyward-Bay for sure. Jones doesn't get targeted enough for me to be confident in. He's had a nice couple weeks, but NO's defense is even worse than Buffalo's so HB will get lots of yards in a shootout

Targeted 10 times last week.

Post #117   11/15/12 8:08:33PM   

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

10 team league, start 2 QBs, assume each team has a backup so there's 30+ QBs taken. All that is left is Skelton and Kolb (@ Falcons, Skelton likely starter), Russell Wilson (on bye but put waiver claim in), Brady Quinn, and Tim Tebow...along with most backups and 3rd string QBs

I'd pick up Kolb. He has some decent options to choose from. Also at first I was thinking Cassel because of the D their playing and he will probably get planty of garbage yards/maybe even a TD pass. But......... Cambel might do well as he has a sold team around him. On a side note when players get hurt like QBs teams seem to step up the first game without.

Bush might have a good game but he seems to be losing reps to this Thomas kid. From what I'm hearing the Broncos might start looking at their 3rd back if Mcgahee fumbles again. I'd go with bush because his receiving option and could break one.
Amudallah is going to light up the JETS

Hope that helps

Post #118   11/15/12 8:11:32PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Bubbles

hes gone over 50 yards 3 times this season. He's had 2 decent games the last 2 weeks but previous to that he's been largely ineffective. He gets a lot of garbage time catches too.

Post #119   11/15/12 8:42:37PM   

SpiderSilva

07/07

SpiderSilva Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Bubbles

hes gone over 50 yards 3 times this season. He's had 2 decent games the last 2 weeks but previous to that he's been largely ineffective. He gets a lot of garbage time catches too.

Post #120   11/15/12 9:00:22PM   

Page 8 of 13   <<   5     6     7     8     9     10     11   >>