Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Official Fantasy Football Sit 'Em/Start 'Em & Advice Thread

Print  
  Page 3 of 13     1     2     3     4     5     6   >>
Posted By Message

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,658-951
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
i would take Miami or Detroit, but honestly, i hate giving my fantasy opinion bc im so awful at it

Post #31   10/23/12 7:46:25PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,331-1,251
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Looking to trade Miles Austin for either A. Morris or Chris Johnson. Thoughts? I'm solid at WR with Jordy Nelson and Julio Jones. I'm ok at rb with Foster, D. Martin, and M. Leshoure. Morris has been solid all year, and Johnson has had a few good weeks in a row now. Do I take a high risk, high reward with Johnson, or more safe play with Morris? I also have RG3 though.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #32   10/23/12 10:47:06PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i would take Miami or Detroit, but honestly, i hate giving my fantasy opinion bc im so awful at it

I'd go Miami. They have a solid D, and the game is more than likely going to be lower scoring.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #33   10/23/12 10:48:43PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Looking to trade Miles Austin for either A. Morris or Chris Johnson. Thoughts? I'm solid at WR with Jordy Nelson and Julio Jones. I'm ok at rb with Foster, D. Martin, and M. Leshoure. Morris has been solid all year, and Johnson has had a few good weeks in a row now. Do I take a high risk, high reward with Johnson, or more safe play with Morris? I also have RG3 though.

CJ's value is too high atm, most owners will want a lot for him thinking hes back to his pre-contract form. I'd take Morris of those two. Maybe try for Reggie Bush? CJ always torches Buffalo so take that with a grain of salt

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #34   10/24/12 12:13:35AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,658-951
Chips:
here is another i am stuck on. i have yet to see the Jets or the Chiefs play this season, so i have no clue how the teams are playing.

both are projected to get 7 points, but i need one to be my 3rd WR. who will give me more points?'

Chiefs Dwayne Bowe vs OAK
or
Jets Jeremy Kerley vs MIA

Post #35   10/24/12 4:43:05AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

here is another i am stuck on. i have yet to see the Jets or the Chiefs play this season, so i have no clue how the teams are playing.

both are projected to get 7 points, but i need one to be my 3rd WR. who will give me more points?'

Chiefs Dwayne Bowe vs OAK
or
Jets Jeremy Kerley vs MIA

Brady Quinn is the starting QB this week, but even so I would probably still take Bowe. Miami plays well vs the Jets and wants redemption for blowing their week 2 meeting. Kerley has alternated good and bad week all season (fantasy points wise) and only had 2 catches in his last game vs Miami (albeit one was a 66 yard TD). NE's pass D is shit so I doubt another 120 yard game will occur. Keller is back now and will get a bunch of looks in the redzone. Bowe and Quinn had an entire bye week to get on the same page and Oakland's opp QB rating is 99.5 and gives up a lot of points

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #36   10/24/12 10:12:22AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,631-1,351
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
FLEX: LaMont Jordan or Priest Holmes?

Post #37   10/24/12 10:20:31AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,363-1,248
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

I'd rather see Holmes flex. I think he works out.

Neil Rackers for the win!

Post #38   10/24/12 10:56:47AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Edgerrin James

Post #39   10/24/12 10:57:40AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,104-641
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by kopower

CJ's value is too high atm, most owners will want a lot for him thinking hes back to his pre-contract form. I'd take Morris of those two. Maybe try for Reggie Bush? CJ always torches Buffalo so take that with a grain of salt

I feel that Bush is too inconsistent and should only be your last option when building your roster. Morris has been money all year, but I'm biased because he has been racking up the points for me. The only issue I see is having two big players from the same team, with RG3 in your lineup.

Post #40   10/24/12 1:45:46PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:930-528
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Kpro

Edgerrin James

Shaun Alexander

Post #41   10/24/12 3:36:39PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Brees or P. Manning? They are facing each other

Post #42   10/26/12 11:20:54PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

Brees or P. Manning? They are facing each other

Brees but not by much. Denver has a more balanced attack while NO is like 90% pass.

Post #43   10/26/12 11:42:06PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,631-1,351
Chips:
This is my $1,000 league and I am indecisive as shit which doesn't happen much for me in fantasy football but every week is a must win in big money leagues so I welcome some other eyes. Here's the lowdown:

Regular scoring, 10 team H2H league.

Set:
RB - Adrian Peterson (already played)
WR - Antonio Brown (at home against the worst passing defense in the NFL)

Remaining:
RB
FLEX
WR

Who of these 6 would you fill those 3 spots with?

RB - Trent Richardson (Set to try andplay through his rib injury but like last week, a hit could take him out early. Facing SD, the #2 run D in the NFL)
RB - Mikel Leshoure (at home vs. a tough Seahawks run D... Seahawks will likely be without nickel D-lineman Jason Jones which would help slightly)
RB - Pierre Thomas (Gets the most carries in the NO backfield, gets action receiving also and goal-line work now, NO coaching makes any RB inconsistent, has a plus matchup @DEN)

WR - Kenny Britt (at home against IND with Hasselbeck under center, IND tight on passing yardage allowed, but give up passing TD's in spades, drew double teams all game last week tho)
WR - Brandon Lloyd (Aaron Hernandez not in London which should tick up Lloyd's targets, under-performing this year, I know he'll play but Patriots list him Questionable. STL could Cortland him all game like he got Cromartie'd last week)
WR - Josh Gordon (at home against SD, who is a team you attack through the air as they're on of the bottom 6 teams against the pass, 4 TD's in the last 3 games and amazingly could've/should've been 6 or 7)

Last edited 10/27/12 4:57AM server time by Kpro
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #44   10/27/12 4:50:00AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
RB: Leshoure - only effective Lion vs the Bears D, and Bears D > Seahawks D
WR: Lloyd - he was targeted like 9 times last week. He will get his looks again with Hernandez out and Gronk not 100%. Brady always seems to go apeshit passing after a loss so I expect the same here
Flex: Thomas - Thomas should get at least 70 total yards as Denver gives up a lot of yards. Gordon, much like every Browns receiver, drops at least 2 passes a game. Richardson is hurt and I don't like that matchup (healthy TR = auto start vs anyone though). Britt is my alternative here but Indy has played much better D as of late (minus the Jets fiasco). If BUFFALO can hold him to 40 yards, Indy should do the same. I like the potential points that Thomas offers than the rest

Post #45   10/27/12 12:23:54PM   

Page 3 of 13     1     2     3     4     5     6   >>