Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Official Fantasy Football Sit 'Em/Start 'Em & Advice Thread

Print  
  Page 13 of 13   <<   10     11     12     13  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Playground_Samurai

half point per reception league. Which 3 WR's do I start out of these 4

Demaryius Thomas
Victor Cruz
Julio Jones
Pierre Garcon

Should be a no brainer but Garcon has been on fire and is seeing a ton of targets. 3 times the amount of the next closest reciever on the team on Monday night.

I'd sit Garcon as hes going against the Ravens. Cruz is going against the worst D in the league in what could be a shootout. Jones is going against a Panthers D that Brady Quinn dominated. Thomas is Peyton's favourite target and Oakland's D isn't very good.

Jones was shut out by the Panthers in week 4 (1 catch for 30 yards) so maybe Garcon might be a better play?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #181   12/5/12 12:27:20AM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Demaryius Thomas
Victor Cruz
Julio Jones
Pierre Garcon

Should be a no brainer but Garcon has been on fire and is seeing a ton of targets. 3 times the amount of the next closest reciever on the team on Monday night.

I'd sit Garcon as hes going against the Ravens. Cruz is going against the worst D in the league in what could be a shootout. Jones is going against a Panthers D that Brady Quinn dominated. Thomas is Peyton's favourite target and Oakland's D isn't very good.

Jones was shut out by the Panthers in week 4 (1 catch for 30 yards) so maybe Garcon might be a better play?

It's kind of tough as Cruz and Jones have been kind of hit and miss lately. Jones actually has the worst matchup of the bunch but that really doesn't mean much to me because he's just that good and can go off on anybody. Charlie Batch, of all people, just carved up the Ravens D pretty good so that's playing in my mind with Garcon too. Maybe i'm overthinking it. I've had those 4 guys all season and never once have I started Garcon over them so.....

Post #182   12/5/12 1:11:55AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

It's kind of tough as Cruz and Jones have been kind of hit and miss lately. Jones actually has the worst matchup of the bunch but that really doesn't mean much to me because he's just that good and can go off on anybody. Charlie Batch, of all people, just carved up the Ravens D pretty good so that's playing in my mind with Garcon too. Maybe i'm overthinking it. I've had those 4 guys all season and never once have I started Garcon over them so.....

Cruz has had back to back weeks of good fantasy output. The previous 3 games, both he and Eli had terrible games (and went 1-2, 0-3 if Bryant's hand was an inch smaller) and desperately needed the bye week. They are playing better now and with only a 1 game lead I can't see their offense getting shut down by the worst defense in the NFL.

I didn't even realize how good of a game Garcon had the last 2 weeks...maybe roll with him over Jones? It's a tough call

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #183   12/5/12 1:32:58AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
playoffs have begun and I need another DST as Houston is in New England. I'm going against a Seahawks defense at home vs the Cardinals

Bills (vs Rams)
Jets (@ Jags)
Vikings (vs Bears)
Chargers (@ Steelers)
Falcons (@ Panthers)

Also for my flex:
Torrey Smith (@ Redskins)
Vick Ballard (vs Titans)
Danny Amendola (@ Bills) if healthy

Last edited 12/5/12 1:39AM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #184   12/5/12 1:37:34AM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:917-519
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

playoffs have begun and I need another DST as Houston is in New England. I'm going against a Seahawks defense at home vs the Cardinals

Bills (vs Rams)
Jets (@ Jags)
Vikings (vs Bears)
Chargers (@ Steelers)
Falcons (@ Panthers)

Also for my flex:
Torrey Smith (@ Redskins)
Vick Ballard (vs Titans)
Danny Amendola (@ Bills) if healthy

I would strongly consider the Bills D here, they have been playing much, better.
If Ben isn't back this week, then the SD, Defense might be the lock, but I'm pretty sure they said he is back.

Flex, Torrey Smith. Redskins give up a ton of passing yards.

Post #185   12/5/12 12:39:50PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,279-1,225
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Demaryius Thomas
Victor Cruz
Julio Jones
Pierre Garcon

My lord, is this like a 6 person league? Let me guess, your RB's are Foster, Martin, Morris, and Adrian Peterson? Must be rough

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #186   12/5/12 12:58:58PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:917-519
Chips:
Hey Bubbs, just saw that the Titans give up the most rushing yards in the league, so Ballard might be the better pick, instead of Torrey Smith, plus Brown is out, so Ballard will see a lot of touches.

Post #187   12/5/12 1:44:10PM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Demaryius Thomas
Victor Cruz
Julio Jones
Pierre Garcon

My lord, is this like a 6 person league? Let me guess, your RB's are Foster, Martin, Morris, and Adrian Peterson? Must be rough

10 team league. My RB's are Doug Martin, MJD, and Darren McFadden. Picked up Reece off the waivers when McFadden went down. I had the 9th pick in the draft and the first 10 rounds went like this.

1. Darren McFadden
2. MJD
3. Victor Cruz
4. Julio Jones
5. Matt Ryan
6. Doug Martin
7. Demaryius Thomas
8. Pierre Garcon
9. Ben Roethlisberger
10. Tony G

Luckily, people weren't too high on Doug Martin in the beginning. I was taking a big risk with the first 2 picks considering MJD was a holdout and they are both injury prone as shit. Still only went 6-7 and luckily made the 6th and final seed for the playoffs. That being said I had the most horrible luck with match ups. Not only did I score the most points in the league, I also had the most points scored against me.

Post #188   12/5/12 8:48:08PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
Flex: Reggie Bush (vs Jags), Vick Ballard (@ Texans) or Torrey Smith (vs Broncos)?

which DST? I own the Texans but don't like the matchup
Texans (vs Colts), Jets (@ Titans), Cardinals (vs Lions), Rams (vs Vikings), Bills (vs Seahawks, although not really a home game), Vikings (@ Rams), Redskins (@ Browns) or Raiders (vs Chiefs)

Last edited 12/15/12 4:43PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #189   12/15/12 4:42:43PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
I guess I'd go Bush and maybe Vikings or Rams?

Rg3 is out, so either Luck against the Texas, or Stafford vs the Cards?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #190   12/16/12 9:27:59AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
Thats a tough one. I'm kind of inclined to take Stafford but Arizona has a good defense at home. Texans have given up a lot of points and yards in the last month and Luck has played well so I'm going to say Luck

With RG3 out, should I play his replacement Kirk Cousins (@ Browns) or Jay Cutler (vs GB)? I have Eli as my other QB in case you were wondering in a 2 QB league

Post #191   12/16/12 10:42:44AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,054-613
Chips:
Cousins looked good and he has weapons but I rarely trust someone coming right off the bench to QB. My gut says Cutler but I haven't eaten yet today.

Post #192   12/16/12 11:41:30AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Not sure if I trust Cousins vs a good Browns D. Cutler isn't much better though. He'll probably get you one td, and around 200 yds passing.? Might also throw a pick or two. I think the Skins are gonna be run heavy.

Post #193   12/16/12 11:44:26AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
Cousins was almost better than both Eli and Cutler combined and doubled

Thanks everyone for all the help this season, it carried me to the semis where nothing would have gotten me the win this week with piss poor games from 75% of my lineup

Post #194   12/16/12 6:29:10PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
I lost my championship game today. Frickin Stafford got me 6 points, D. Alexander and my kicker got me 0, and D. Martin got me 2 points. What's even more frustrating, was I had Luck on my bench, and dropped B. Wells (3 td's) to pick up Alexander. I'm already down about 5 points, and he still has the Jets D to go. Oh well. I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

Post #195   12/16/12 7:45:26PM   

Page 13 of 13   <<   10     11     12     13