Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Out of the 8 UFC Champions, which will be the last to lose his title? Poll

Print  
Out of the 8 UFC Champions, which will be the last to lose his title?
Jon Jones 23 46%
Anderson Silva 8 16%
GSP 10 20%
Aldo 2 4%
JDS/Benson Henderson 4 8%
Cruz/Mighty Mouse 3 6%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

JDS

This was tough to pick against Jones but like fullerene said if JDS gets past Cain and The Reem, I just don't see him losing with the lack of competition in the future. The HW division only has 28 fighters on their roster.

I wanted to say GSP but WW has a lot of competition w/Condit, Hendricks, Kampmann, Diaz, Ellenberger, etc. and that'll be a tough run for any WW.

This was 100% my line of thinking as well. I see Jones and Aldo potentially vacating within the next 2 years. Jones because the division will be empty and Aldo because his kidneys won't allow the cut anymore. Silva is getting up there in age, Bendo has some serious competition and I don't think he is as far ahead of his competition as the other champs. MM could lose on any given day, as the difference between the top 4 in that division is minimal. Cruz would have been a good choice, but with Barao and his kicking along with an acl injury for Cruz, he may not win his next fight. GSP would be my second pick.

Post #16   10/9/12 2:54:04PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2