Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMA Simulator Side Game - Organizations

Print  
  Page 66 of 70   <<   63     64     65     66     67     68     69   >>
Posted By Message

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:966-602
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Should we wait another week then draft people off Kpro's roster... or.. how do you guys want to deal w that?

Post #976   12/29/12 4:04:33PM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:846-590
Chips:

Posted by Rabi

How many fights can we have per card?

Post #977   12/29/12 4:04:33PM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Chips:
just so everyone knows I will sim the card for you and then PM you the play by play. You can do whatever you want with those besides change the result obviously haha.

Post #978   12/29/12 4:05:42PM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Should we wait another week then draft people off Kpro's roster... or.. how do you guys want to deal w that?

I was gonna say when everyone is about 5 events in but it is really up to you guys

Post #979   12/29/12 4:20:55PM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Chips:
Also unfortunately I left my laptop at my girlfriend's house and I don't have time or gas or money to really pick it up today so I can't do any sims today. But those that wanted theirs simmed today(Budge) I will for sure have it simmed for you tomorrow.

Post #980   12/29/12 4:22:29PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 41-51

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,681-1,047
Chips:

Posted by Rabi

Some suprises there:

Slice makes it to rd2
Russow beats Crocop
Ortiz beats Franklin
Pulver wins with an arm triangle
Roberts beats Kuiper

Yeah I was super surprised Ortiz beat Ace as well! It was a very tight fight tho.

Slice nearly got knocked out twice in the 1st.

the Russow vs CroCop play by play was very realistic. CroCop tried a couple kicks before Russow completely ground dominated him for the whole fight. Which I imagine how a real fight between them would turn out.

Pulver still got it! & Roberts is fighting Kuiper for reals in a month! I wonder if it will play out the same??

I was wondering if you guys would rather the see the plays by play as well or if just posting the results is fine? I mean it would take up a whole lot of thread space but some fights are pretty entertaining reads haha.

Post #981   12/29/12 7:59:46PM   

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:2,008-1,182
Chips:
Id post the whole lot, then people can decide whether to read it or not.

Post #982   12/29/12 8:01:34PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,051-1,734
Chips:

Posted by ChrisSabal

Also unfortunately I left my laptop at my girlfriend's house and I don't have time or gas or money to really pick it up today so I can't do any sims today. But those that wanted theirs simmed today(Budge) I will for sure have it simmed for you tomorrow.

Sounds good man

Post #983   12/30/12 3:25:49AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by Rabi

How many fights can we have per card?

I see. I'll keep that in mind for the next card.

Post #984   12/30/12 3:26:35AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,247-738
Chips:
I think I'm the only one who wants Free agents but I'm not sure if I'm allowed 1 a day or 3 a day?

If its 1 then my card might take a while haha

Not rushing though not going to rush this game!

I'm goona go ahead and say 3 cause Chris originally said 3

Rustam Khabilov
Ken Shamrock
Julian Lane - I'm gonna let him bang

Last edited 12/31/12 8:26AM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Dirty Blue

Post #985   12/30/12 9:56:57AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,247-738
Chips:
Willing to trade

Constantino Phillipou
Rick Hawn
Ronny Jason
Ivan Menjivar
Oli Thompson
Brett Rogers
Marius Pudz

Will trade them all for Shinya Aoki and Sam Stout

Or

Paul Daley, Takeya Mizugaki and TJ Dillishaw

And if Kpro ever returns I'll trade Cub Swanson for Diego Nunes

Last edited 12/30/12 4:25PM server time by jjeans
2 total post edits

Dirty Blue

Post #986   12/30/12 4:24:59PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:966-602
Chips:
I'll throw a card up in the next couple days when I'm feeling better. Don't feel up to pouring thru my roster at the moment

Enjoying everyone's cards so far!

Post #987   12/30/12 7:12:37PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:
RESULTS:

Budge MMA Presents: The Start of Something New

Main Event
MW Dan Henderson vs. Alan Belcher - Dan 'Hendo' Henderson defeats Alan 'The Talent' Belcher (Knock Out (Punch) in 0:41 of round 5)

Co-Main Event
LHW Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Anthony Johnson - Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson defeats Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3)

Main Card
HW Stipe Miocic vs. Gabriel Gonzaga - Gabriel 'Napao' Gonzaga defeats Stipe Miocic (Submission (Guillotine) in 3:43 of round 1)
FW Dennis Siver vs. Maximo Blanco - Maximo 'Maxi' Blanco defeats Dennis Siver (Majority Decision in 5:00 of round 3)
LW Joe Lauzon vs. John Makdessi - Joe 'J-Lau' Lauzon defeats John 'The Bull' Makdessi (Knock Out (Punch) in 1:58 of round 1)

Prelims
WW Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Neer - Diego 'Dream' Sanchez defeats 'The Dentist' Josh Neer (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3)
BW Francisco Rivera vs. Edwin Figueroa - Francisco Rivera defeats Edwin 'El Feroz' Figueroa (Knock Out (Punch) in 3:23 of round 1)
MW Matt Horwich vs. Frank Trigg - 'Suave' Matt Horwich defeats Frank 'Twinkle Toes' Trigg (Submission (Guillotine) in 1:57 of round 2)
HW Phillip De Fries vs. Rolles Gracie - Rolles Gracie defeats Philip De Fries (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3)
FW Jimy Hettes vs. Daniel Pineda - Jimy 'The Kid' Hettes defeats Daniel 'The Pit' Pineda (Submission (Armbar) in 2:11 of round 1)

Quick Fight Breakdowns:

Dan Henderson vs. Alan Belcher - We had upset of the year in the Blaco/Siver fight. We managed to also see the comeback of the year. After being down 3 rounds to 1 heading into the 5th round, Hendo needed to knock his opponent out to win, and he did just that. Hendo came out throwing combinations until eventually he hurt Belcher and finished it off with the H-bomb less than a minute into the round.

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Anthony Johnson - It was old verses new in the co-main event of the evening and the old dog, Rampage wasn't ready to step aside. Rampage looked strong in the early going, managing to land a signature slam minutes into the fight. From there he used a combination of ground and pound and submission attempts from the top to secure the first 2 rounds and sail to a Unanimous Decision.

Stipe Miocic vs. Gabriel Gonzaga - Both men started off throwing big punches. It was the takedown that won in for Gonzaga. Once on his back, Miocic was a fish out of water, giving up a guillotine choke and then succumbing to it seconds later.

Dennis Siver vs. Maximo Blanco - In what is being called, "The upset of the year" Blanco takes a majority decision over highly touted Dennis Siver. Blanco used his new found grappling skills and won the fight in the top position. He survived being almost finished in round 2 only to come back and get it done.

Joe Lauzon vs. John Makdessi - Lauzon avoids Makdessi's early barrage and manages to find a home for his right hook early in the fight, giving him a clean knockout to start off the ppv portion of the card.

Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Neer - In what should have been one of the better fights on the card, Sanchez used takedowns and top control to win 2 out of the 3 rounds. Both men were gassed by the end of this fight but Sanchez manages to walk away with the 29-28 Unanimous Decision.

Francisco Rivera vs. Edwin Figueroa - These two began trading shots instantly. Both guys had their moments early on but Rivera was able to capitalize on a left jab from Figueroa and knock him out cold with a right hook.

Matt Horwich vs. Frank Trigg - Horwich spent most of the fight in control. He was able to keep Trigg defending the entire fight up until the takedown that led to the submission victory.

Phillip De Fries vs. Rolles Gracie - As expected, this was a grappling battle. Gracie spent the majority of the fight in top position working for submissions. This was a pretty slow fight up until a flying heel hook attempt by Gracie in the third.

Jimy Hettes vs. Daniel Pineda - This one was all Hettes. Pineda didn't have any offence leading up to the armbar. After the fight Pineda confirms he was ill heading into the fight but he praised his opponent for getting it done.

Last edited 12/30/12 8:57PM server time by budgellism
2 total post edits

Post #988   12/30/12 8:16:53PM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:614-326
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Willing to trade

Constantino Phillipou
Rick Hawn
Ronny Jason
Ivan Menjivar
Oli Thompson
Brett Rogers
Marius Pudz

Will trade them all for Shinya Aoki and Sam Stout

Or

Paul Daley, Takeya Mizugaki and TJ Dillishaw

And if Kpro ever returns I'll trade Cub Swanson for Diego Nunes

Let me think about it Jay. Also, im putting Jose Aldo on the trade block. Looking for MW, LW, and FW. Posting card now

Post #989   12/31/12 12:46:36AM   

hashyandy4

Super MW King S.O.G.

hashyandy4 Avatar

Career:614-326
Chips:
Z-Fighters United 1 (ZFU 1) Start With a BANG

Main Event
LHW 1. Alexander Gustaffson (0-0 ZFU) vs Brian Stann (0-0 ZFU)

Co-Main Event
MW 2. Vitor Belfort (0-0 ZFU) vs Luke Rockhold (0-0 ZFU)

3rd Bout of Main Card
WW 3. Carlos Condit (0-0 ZFU) vs Matt Brown (0-0 ZFU)

2nd Bout of Main Card
WW 4. Thiago Alves (0-0 ZFU) vs Paul Daley (0-0 ZFU)

Opening Bout of Main Card
LW 5. Matt Wiman (0-0 ZFU) vs Jamie Varner (0-0 ZFU)

Prelims
HW 6. Frank Mir (0-0 ZFU) vs Lavar Johnson (0-0 ZFU)

LW 7. Edson Barboza (0-0 ZFU) vs Jorge Masvidal (0-0 ZFU)

MW 8. Lorenz Larkin (0-0 ZFU) vs Ed Herman (0-0 ZFU)

WW 9. TJ Grant (0-0 ZFU) vs Claude Patrick (0-0 ZFU)

HW 10. Matt Mitrione (0-0 ZFU) vs Shane del Rosario (0-0 ZFU)

Post #990   12/31/12 1:50:44AM   

Page 66 of 70   <<   63     64     65     66     67     68     69   >>