Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Simple Political question. Not debate.

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
it's not like Canada is being run much better

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #16   10/4/12 8:16:34PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by postman

Posted by Cooler

Posted by airkerma

I was going to put a large sum of money on this election, but then I decided to lose all my money on Jason Young and Stipe. I think the odds will only get farther apart, as they already have since I have been checking them. I fully believe Obama will win and would consider a bet on him to be a decent investment. Then again, the last two weekends have been incredibly harsh to me on the betting front, so maybe you should do the opposite of my advice.

Considering who Obama is running against I don't expect much competition from the teabaggers.

Did you watch the debate? I am simply intrested in if you did or didn't don't care to know anything other then if you watched?

I didnt watch and wont watch. at the ripe old age of my early 20's I've seen enough bullshit to know none of this matters. Obama didnt shut down Guantanamo, Bush never got tough on pollution but rather taxed it etc the list goes on forever.... I am not voting, couldn't give less of a shit, am moving to Canada or possibly sweden finland areas.... All that being said I base Obama's re election potential on the fact that Romney is Mormon and no matter how much a Liberal fucks up people are still scared shitless of conservatives like Bush...

Bush pretty much gets a rap for the whole worlds state from the younger voters who are essentially undecided and liberal oriented.

That is my explanation. If you want to tear holes in it I would love to know what you have to say and why.

Not questioning your intentions, but I'm curious what moving to Canada or Europe will solve for you as a person? Every country has problems, and it seems like you'd be running into the same/different problems over there. I just never understood that concept.

I prefer those different problems. Here's where I might fuck up this thread. I hate Americas brown people bombing policy. I hate the Patriot act. I hate the ignoring of international internet neutrality. I hate that we have the HIGHEST standard of living and the highest rate of depression. I hate that we have these types of threads passionately heat up with various philosophies that no candidate actually propagates.

Canada as far as Ive heard upholds civil liberties much more effectively and isnt loaded up with fear propaganda. You wouldnt believe.... anyway Canada is a solid 10-15 years behind the US' spying and degradation of civil rights.

The netherlands area imo is prime. They have no assets for another country to occupy for, no strategic position etc, and they dont seem to have any terrorist fear/ fear propaganda despite being right next to russia. I would like to embrace another culture and what I see to be better civil liberties.

I want to blow out and not worry about cops. I dont want a prison complex like america and soon to be canada. I love life but this country makes me feel ill a little.

Sorry to derail, feel free to call me hippie or stupid whatever. I'm in my early 20's with very little worldly experience whatsoever, but this is how I feel so far. Hopefully I can move somewhere where the problems I have dont make me feel like an imprisoned spirit. The way I feel now in my life I just cant imagine ever being happy no matter how much money I can make.

Again, sorry to break rules and derail, this is the way these threads go.

Last edited 10/4/12 8:47PM server time by ghandikush
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   10/4/12 8:46:10PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

it's not like Canada is being run much better

Absolutely not, but they seem to have a bit more time before they become another US, UK, Australia clone. What I mean by that is government spying and only superficial freedoms. Canada might have 10-15 years before they become another US... either way you'd probably be better off in rural areas anywhere in the world but US/UK/Russia etc

Dont get me wrong we all know the Middle east is a dry fireball and Antarctica is no fun but semantics aside you will know what I mean.

Sorry to derail

Post #18   10/4/12 8:52:04PM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Career:886-472
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by postman

Posted by Cooler

Posted by airkerma

I was going to put a large sum of money on this election, but then I decided to lose all my money on Jason Young and Stipe. I think the odds will only get farther apart, as they already have since I have been checking them. I fully believe Obama will win and would consider a bet on him to be a decent investment. Then again, the last two weekends have been incredibly harsh to me on the betting front, so maybe you should do the opposite of my advice.

Considering who Obama is running against I don't expect much competition from the teabaggers.

Did you watch the debate? I am simply intrested in if you did or didn't don't care to know anything other then if you watched?

Why does that matter? are you claiming Romney looked better? lots of attacks not a lot of detail, typical Republican platform. But yes I did watch it, a lot of Romney blaming Bushs deficit on Obama and claiming "That's not my plan" when Obama repeats his quotes. And if he could've he would've also claimed Obama isn't American too

Post #19   10/4/12 9:51:44PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by postman

Posted by Cooler

Posted by airkerma

I didnt watch and wont watch. at the ripe old age of my early 20's I've seen enough bullshit to know none of this matters. Obama didnt shut down Guantanamo, Bush never got tough on pollution but rather taxed it etc the list goes on forever.... I am not voting, couldn't give less of a shit, am moving to Canada or possibly sweden finland areas.... All that being said I base Obama's re election potential on the fact that Romney is Mormon and no matter how much a Liberal fucks up people are still scared shitless of conservatives like Bush...

Bush pretty much gets a rap for the whole worlds state from the younger voters who are essentially undecided and liberal oriented.

That is my explanation. If you want to tear holes in it I would love to know what you have to say and why.

Not questioning your intentions, but I'm curious what moving to Canada or Europe will solve for you as a person? Every country has problems, and it seems like you'd be running into the same/different problems over there. I just never understood that concept.

I prefer those different problems. Here's where I might fuck up this thread. I hate Americas brown people bombing policy. I hate the Patriot act. I hate the ignoring of international internet neutrality. I hate that we have the HIGHEST standard of living and the highest rate of depression. I hate that we have these types of threads passionately heat up with various philosophies that no candidate actually propagates.

Canada as far as Ive heard upholds civil liberties much more effectively and isnt loaded up with fear propaganda. You wouldnt believe.... anyway Canada is a solid 10-15 years behind the US' spying and degradation of civil rights.

The netherlands area imo is prime. They have no assets for another country to occupy for, no strategic position etc, and they dont seem to have any terrorist fear/ fear propaganda despite being right next to russia. I would like to embrace another culture and what I see to be better civil liberties.

I want to blow out and not worry about cops. I dont want a prison complex like america and soon to be canada. I love life but this country makes me feel ill a little.

Sorry to derail, feel free to call me hippie or stupid whatever. I'm in my early 20's with very little worldly experience whatsoever, but this is how I feel so far. Hopefully I can move somewhere where the problems I have dont make me feel like an imprisoned spirit. The way I feel now in my life I just cant imagine ever being happy no matter how much money I can make.

Again, sorry to break rules and derail, this is the way these threads go.

Well technically you are only voicing your opinion, so it's not a debate just yet. lol

I'd like to debate with you at some point though, maybe in a different forum, as I do disagree with you about American civil liberties vs Canadian/European civil liberties.

Post #20   10/4/12 10:22:19PM   

papercut

Hulk Status

papercut Avatar

Career:1,290-1,016
Chips:

Post #21   10/4/12 10:26:30PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by postman

Posted by Cooler

Posted by airkerma

Unless my math is off, but how can you be in your early 20's if you are still currently ENROLLED in Highschool

Speaking of tearing holes....oh, never mind

Post #22   10/5/12 1:21:39AM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by postman

Posted by Cooler

Posted by airkerma

Unless my math is off, but how can you be in your early 20's if you are still currently ENROLLED in Highschool

Speaking of tearing holes....oh, never mind

Seeing a facebook picture isnt seeing a profile no matter how creeper.

Post #23   10/5/12 3:19:57AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

I don't want you guys turning this thread into a political debate

Just wanted to quote this because its obvious that a few people completely disregarded it. I knew the second that it was posted that two members in particular would hop on, ignore the thread starters request and start with the bullshit.

Post #24   10/5/12 5:32:06AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by warglory

I'd like to debate with you at some point though, maybe in a different forum, as I do disagree with you about American civil liberties vs Canadian/European civil liberties.

PM battle

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #25   10/5/12 10:03:18AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,037-1,201
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by warglory

PM battle

is that like a break dancing battle?

Post #26   10/5/12 11:18:44AM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:909-516
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by jjeans

Just wanted to quote this because its obvious that a few people completely disregarded it. I knew the second that it was posted that two members in particular would hop on, ignore the thread starters request and start with the bullshit.

Unless that was DirtyBlues' plan the whole time...

Post #27   10/5/12 11:51:45AM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,605-1,426
Chips:
Good thing this thread didnt turn into a debate

Post #28   10/5/12 12:20:31PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by warglory

PM battle

is that like a break dancing battle?

Post #29   10/5/12 3:04:47PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,166-696
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by jjeans

Unless that was DirtyBlues' plan the whole time...

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #30   10/5/12 4:08:41PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3