Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Simple Political question. Not debate.

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,239-734
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
When is the US election? I'm tempted to put a bet on and I want to know when this whole things decided so a betting account doesn't have my money for too long

I don't want you guys turning this thread into a political debate I just want to know if its this year? And when?

Dirty Blue

Post #1   10/4/12 7:33:35AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 42-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,957-1,617
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
November 6, 2012.

Post #2   10/4/12 7:38:01AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
A Canadian answered this question

btw I think I found Obama's doppleganger:

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   10/4/12 8:49:17AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,126-652
Chips:
I was going to put a large sum of money on this election, but then I decided to lose all my money on Jason Young and Stipe. I think the odds will only get farther apart, as they already have since I have been checking them. I fully believe Obama will win and would consider a bet on him to be a decent investment. Then again, the last two weekends have been incredibly harsh to me on the betting front, so maybe you should do the opposite of my advice.

Post #4   10/4/12 10:21:47AM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,393-1,324
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The first Tuesday in November. Not that the aforementioned Canadian was wrong, it happens to fall on the 6th this year.

Post #5   10/4/12 1:05:13PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:
Youre betting a candidate? I would bet on Obama personally.

Post #6   10/4/12 1:27:35PM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Career:886-472
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

I was going to put a large sum of money on this election, but then I decided to lose all my money on Jason Young and Stipe. I think the odds will only get farther apart, as they already have since I have been checking them. I fully believe Obama will win and would consider a bet on him to be a decent investment. Then again, the last two weekends have been incredibly harsh to me on the betting front, so maybe you should do the opposite of my advice.

Considering who Obama is running against I don't expect much competition from the teabaggers.

Post #7   10/4/12 1:31:31PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,393-1,324
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Cooler

teabaggers.

Here we go.

Last edited 10/4/12 5:01PM server time by scoozna
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #8   10/4/12 2:31:26PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:938-531
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

A Canadian answered this question

btw I think I found Obama's doppleganger:

Gus Fring would definitely be cast as Obama.

Post #9   10/4/12 2:45:39PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by Cooler

Posted by airkerma

Considering who Obama is running against I don't expect much competition from the teabaggers.

Did you watch the debate? I am simply intrested in if you did or didn't don't care to know anything other then if you watched?

Post #10   10/4/12 3:15:47PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:540-380
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

When is the US election? I'm tempted to put a bet on and I want to know when this whole things decided so a betting account doesn't have my money for too long

I don't want you guys turning this thread into a political debate I just want to know if its this year? And when?

you are the first person i have heard of actually betting seriously with the elections. i'll be honest though, i really dont pay much attention to any of that election shit.

Post #11   10/4/12 4:27:07PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,239-734
Chips:

Posted by scoozna

Posted by Cooler

teabaggers.

Here we go.

Not. Cool.

Simple Political question. Not debate.

Dirty Blue

Post #12   10/4/12 6:07:54PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
Looking at the debate from a purely betting standpoint, I would be worried about Obama and putting money on him, BUT, Obama is a true professional, and he knows his policies better than Romney does (at least what Romney is releasing to the public thus far). If Obama's people can iron out the best way to fight Romney's personality (which let's face it, the debate was won on charm, not policy choices, regardless of who has the "superior" national plan) in the next two debates, I think Obama will be a safe bet. The second debate I think will have larger consequences than the first methinks.

See how I did that without choosing sides?

Post #13   10/4/12 6:52:33PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by postman

Posted by Cooler

Posted by airkerma

Did you watch the debate? I am simply intrested in if you did or didn't don't care to know anything other then if you watched?

I didnt watch and wont watch. at the ripe old age of my early 20's I've seen enough bullshit to know none of this matters. Obama didnt shut down Guantanamo, Bush never got tough on pollution but rather taxed it etc the list goes on forever.... I am not voting, couldn't give less of a shit, am moving to Canada or possibly sweden finland areas.... All that being said I base Obama's re election potential on the fact that Romney is Mormon and no matter how much a Liberal fucks up people are still scared shitless of conservatives like Bush...

Bush pretty much gets a rap for the whole worlds state from the younger voters who are essentially undecided and liberal oriented.

That is my explanation. If you want to tear holes in it I would love to know what you have to say and why.

Last edited 10/4/12 7:12PM server time by ghandikush
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #14   10/4/12 7:11:12PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by postman

Posted by Cooler

Posted by airkerma

I didnt watch and wont watch. at the ripe old age of my early 20's I've seen enough bullshit to know none of this matters. Obama didnt shut down Guantanamo, Bush never got tough on pollution but rather taxed it etc the list goes on forever.... I am not voting, couldn't give less of a shit, am moving to Canada or possibly sweden finland areas.... All that being said I base Obama's re election potential on the fact that Romney is Mormon and no matter how much a Liberal fucks up people are still scared shitless of conservatives like Bush...

Bush pretty much gets a rap for the whole worlds state from the younger voters who are essentially undecided and liberal oriented.

That is my explanation. If you want to tear holes in it I would love to know what you have to say and why.

Not questioning your intentions, but I'm curious what moving to Canada or Europe will solve for you as a person? Every country has problems, and it seems like you'd be running into the same/different problems over there. I just never understood that concept.

Post #15   10/4/12 7:15:55PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3