Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana Strikes Deal With Jon Jones: Will No Longer Talk Bad About Coach Jackson

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,071-844
Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

the best way to cement jones' legacy is for him to fight anybody anytime. he's kind of competing against chucks legacy IMO (even though we all know thats impossible to beat). he keeps saying he wants to be the greatest of all time but there is more to just winning all his fights. i think thats why anderson has gotten criticism.

LMAO wow i hate it when people think Chuck is the GOAT or GOAT of LHW....Jones legacy is already > then Chuck.

Post #16   10/3/12 5:20:16PM   

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,071-844
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by postman

Posted by tcunningham

He keeps saying he wants to be the greatest of all time but there is more to just winning all his fights.

How do you mean? I feel like if a guy wrecks every person who is still fighting that has had the belt and anyone else who comes after it. We will have to crown him GOAT like it or not.

I have to agree with postman here.

You're already seeing this effect. Jon Jones has very few fans right now but just about everyone has him in the top 3 P4P.

Maybe you meant to say he'll never be an "all time favorite" or something like that?

I was sitting around thinking what makes #1 P4P....and finally heres my take....I think a #1 P4P must be well-rounded in all areas...No glaring weaknessess...

Thats why I have Jones as #1 and not Silva.....Silvas does not have good wreslting or takedown defense for a good wrestler...

Jones has no glaring weakness...As of right now I would take his skill set against any other fighter in MMA...

and thats why you would be wrong.

Post #17   10/3/12 5:21:53PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2