Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Love of fighting leads ex-WWE star Dave Bautista to MMA debut

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JLS1980

Warren > Dantas

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,346-713
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

Anybody heard word of an opponent yet ?

As of today his opponent was still TBD. His original opponent Rasid Evans was scratched due to legal trouble.

Post #16   10/1/12 9:29:23PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:917-519
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by MMAcca

As of today his opponent was still TBD. His original opponent Rasid Evans was scratched due to legal trouble.

TMZ is saying he'll fight Vince Lucero who has 40+ fights under him, even fought and lost to Big Timmay. Looked at his profile , he has fought some other known names in there.

LINK

Last edited 10/1/12 9:40PM server time by buffalodave
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #17   10/1/12 9:35:21PM   

JLS1980

Warren > Dantas

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,346-713
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by MMAcca

TMZ is saying he'll fight Vince Lucero who has 40+ fights under him, even fought and lost to Big Timmay. Looked at his profile , he has fought some other known names in there.

LINK

Thanks. And very interesting. Bautista doesn't look like he'll have that big weight advantage like he would've against his original opponent. And yeah he has fought some pretty notable fighters. I seen Ron Sparks, Devin Cole, Tim Sylvia, Roy Nelson, Lavar Johnson, Eddie Sanchez, Tim Hague, I give up that dude has a lot of experience to say the least 22-22 is his record. He lost to all of those guys I listed too. I don't know why but I'm very interested in seeing the outcome for some odd reason.

Post #18   10/1/12 10:07:29PM   

PhilBrito

Learning to Sprawl

Career:9-5
Chips:

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Pretty sure he's stepping in to fight Cormier.

Read it on middleasy's rumor mill

There's no way. I can't believe that there is an AC out there that would sanction that fight. DC would absolutely dismantle him.

Don't trust those guys. I know people like to think that they are "cool" and "unlike any other MMA website" but from my work experience, they don't do their research and even go as far as to flat out lie in their stories.

-_- fuckin people..

Post #19   10/2/12 9:22:08AM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:917-519
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Thanks. And very interesting. Bautista doesn't look like he'll have that big weight advantage like he would've against his original opponent. And yeah he has fought some pretty notable fighters. I seen Ron Sparks, Devin Cole, Tim Sylvia, Roy Nelson, Lavar Johnson, Eddie Sanchez, Tim Hague, I give up that dude has a lot of experience to say the least 22-22 is his record. He lost to all of those guys I listed too. I don't know why but I'm very interested in seeing the outcome for some odd reason.

Yeah, Vince has a lot more experience than Dave, and his original opponent, might have those 22 losses, but he does have 22 wins as well, I'm really surprised he would get such a seasoned opponent, they tried spoon feeding him with the first guy, then give him a guy with 40+ fights.

Post #20   10/2/12 10:26:23AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2