Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The BlueSkiesBurn Appreciation Thread

Print  
  Page 2 of 5     1     2     3     4     5  
Posted By Message

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:535-379
Chips:
i didnt know he left. he should definitely come back though. there is probably way more people on here that appreciate good posters than those that dont want him around. sometimes a guy has to take a break though

Post #16   9/30/12 8:05:12PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:
I apologize if my thread caused this reaction. My thread was honestly a small jab compared to what a lot of people post here about others, buuut, sorry about any major hurt from it.

Cant say I liked his personality and he honestly seemed like a major frat type, but his points were as solid as anyone elses and I dont still have any major resentment.

Post #17   9/30/12 8:26:28PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:919-578
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Post #18   9/30/12 9:37:33PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,763-1,756
Chips:
Josh left due to a fight he had with several folks over a thread. People couldn't see his side and him, vice versa. I understand as I went through the same exact thing right before he did. Josh did have a deeper involvement with the PG than most people realize and it is an unfortunate turn of events. Josh has never been a frat guy and genuinely doesn't like those kind of people. Unfortunately he will probably never return as he tends to hold on to things for a long time. If your his friend you have his cell #, or you can reach him on FB or Twitter as he is still actively an MMA fan. Much love to you BSB!

Post #19   9/30/12 9:44:05PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:930-528
Chips:
Well it is wasn't for Josh, I never would have become a member here.

I've known him for a few years before joining here, MMA and College Football are his two biggest passions. It's no secret he can go a little overboard while explaining his opinions, but then again this is a internet forum, were debating, generating talk is what is supposed to happen. I have to admit at least he doesn't attack people for not agreeing with him or for their own opinions, you might just get a long response and or his accolades thrown in at some point.

I know I have said this a few times, but here in the off topic section, people should be allowed to trash one other, let's face it, some people deserve to be called out for some of their views, as long nobody is wishing death on another member or their family, other than that, it should be free range in this section. It will also keep that type of thing down in the other parts of the forums, this section is basically a fuck off section anyways with a ton of just bullshitting anyways.

Post #20   9/30/12 9:46:19PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
Some of the attacks on here can seriously get quite personal...but I could careless and actually like the arguments aside from the moron comments or the comments that people make that are condescending....but IMO there should be free speech on anything that doesnt incite a riot or ask somoene to do violence to someone else...

If a guy like Chael Sonnen can call out people well a whole country basically without answering to anyone I think its fair in a forum that talks about the sport..
Besides saying what I said shoudl not be said above....

I think everyone here just wants to be right but its all about growing up and admitting we are all wrong at times...

I have actually been sent props just so someone can call me a bleep bleep moron....Now that is when you are taking things a bit to far...

Post #21   9/30/12 10:06:54PM   

MALICE

MMA Sensei

MALICE Avatar

Career:698-340
Chips:
Hmm, I do not know any members of this site personally. I saw BSB post from time to time, but I really have no opinion on him or his personality. But I do have an opinion on the situation that other members have described. It is simply this, Man Up. Most of us are adults here, but it is often adults who act the most childish.

Just my 2 cents.

Post #22   9/30/12 10:08:35PM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:
cant say i always agreed with BSB or some other folks but thats not asking them to leave while we disagreed sometimes he was as good a poster as they come and we can never replace those who leave.

On the other hand i didnt see the thread that made him go however i took a reaming from the true king of trolls earlier this week in cheal_sonnen that i dont think i really deserved. You dont see me leaving or anyone else that gets called out or ripped on. its just a forum when someone gives you shit look at your props and realize someone likes what your saying.....unless your addrenalin

come back BSB

Post #23   9/30/12 10:43:13PM   

BelXavier420

Standup Guy

BelXavier420 Avatar

Career:860-612
Camp: TN Brawlers
Chips:
I don't know, He had some knowledgeable posts but I did read the thread when he decided to leave and I think it was for the best. From what gathered it really seemed like he was trying to find a reason to quit. The arguments he was making where nonsensical. I will not get into details just in case others support what was said. I honestly did not find his posts to be interesting or funny or anything other the rhetoric i could find on an other site. He was definitely a better and more involved poster then myself, however when you put yourself in the limelight by stating your credentials you will be subjected to harsher criticism as well.

Post #24   10/1/12 12:08:43AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,658-951
Chips:
My favorite trolls on this site are the ones who don't know they're trolls.

Making threads calling out other members = TROLL
Posting in threads just to be an asshole to a member on the site = TROLL
Saying stupid/assholish comments just to get a rise out of people = TROLL
Taking up for trolls in threads, not bc you like them or agree with them, but just so you can take out your personal vendetta against others on the site = TROLL

Post #25   10/1/12 12:33:23AM   

BelXavier420

Standup Guy

BelXavier420 Avatar

Career:860-612
Camp: TN Brawlers
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Taking up for trolls in threads, not bc you like them or agree with them, but just so you can take out your personal vendetta against others on the site = TROLL

What about making a list of what you think qualifies as a "TROLL"?

Post #26   10/1/12 1:04:30AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:919-578
Chips:

Posted by BelXavier420

Posted by Poor_Franklin

What about questioning said list

Post #27   10/1/12 1:10:47AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,658-951
Chips:

Posted by BelXavier420

If me making a list of certain commonly known troll characteristics without calling out anyone in particular makes you call me a troll, that is fine. You know why? Bc I don't care. I don't know you. I have no attachment to your opinion or give 2 fucks how you feel about me. When I close my laptop, I go back to my real life & deal with real trolls that actually have an affect on my everyday life.

As for Shawn, I'm really glad you are taking up for Vikingr & Kingsmasher, especially if you feel they are mistreated. That means you have obviously turned nice after repeatedly bashing & trashing KFM. Good for you buddy! I am very proud of you & it goes to show you really can be a nice guy after all.

Post #28   10/1/12 1:18:29AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
I just want to throw this out there again : I hate you all equally.

Last edited 10/1/12 3:51AM server time by Adrenaline
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #29   10/1/12 2:57:50AM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,857-1,481
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by BelXavier420

If me making a list of certain commonly known troll characteristics without calling out anyone in particular makes you call me a troll, that is fine. You know why? Bc I don't care. I don't know you. I have no attachment to your opinion or give 2 fucks how you feel about me. When I close my laptop, I go back to my real life & deal with real trolls that actually have an affect on my everyday life.

As for Shawn, I'm really glad you are taking up for Vikingr & Kingsmasher, especially if you feel they are mistreated. That means you have obviously turned nice after repeatedly bashing & trashing KFM. Good for you buddy! I am very proud of you & it goes to show you really can be a nice guy after all.

Uhh you do know that KFM was the only one to take it to a personal level countless times, was the one who got banned and warned as well. He gave it just as well. Just saying

Last edited 10/1/12 9:55AM server time by shawn91111
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #30   10/1/12 8:45:46AM   

Page 2 of 5     1     2     3     4     5