Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC on Fuel 5 Discussion/Spoilers

Print  
  Page 17 of 17   <<   14     15     16     17  
Posted By Message

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,590-1,480
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Funny no response on my Weidman bet from Budgelism or Prophecy?

get over yourself "homie" I don't av bet

wasnt an AV bet "homie"

me Homie? Who's the one with their hat sideways trying to look hard. That's you

lol....dont hate me cause im hot

The 1%.

Post #241   9/29/12 7:16:48PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Struve breaking down on his interview with Gareth Davies about his dad battling cancer.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #242   9/29/12 7:35:37PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,900-1,652
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

There's no reason to post personal attacks to people on here. It's one thing to talk shit about picks and that kind of thing, it's another to go to such a personal level. I don't agree with 99% of what the smasher says, but there's a line you shouldn't cross.

I'm going to go ahead and say he shouldn't call people idiots and call people out then. He asks for personal attacks with the way he acts. I bit my tongue until he called me an idiot. I've got a problem with stupid people calling me an idiot.

No hate towards you though CC. You're a mod and this kind of shit doesn't belong on mma forums. Most of us are grown men and should know better.

Post #243   9/29/12 7:39:51PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:713-394
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by cowcatcher

There's no reason to post personal attacks to people on here. It's one thing to talk shit about picks and that kind of thing, it's another to go to such a personal level. I don't agree with 99% of what the smasher says, but there's a line you shouldn't cross.

I'm going to go ahead and say he shouldn't call people idiots and call people out then. He asks for personal attacks with the way he acts. I bit my tongue until he called me an idiot. I've got a problem with stupid people calling me an idiot.

No hate towards you though CC. You're a mod and this kind of shit doesn't belong on mma forums. Most of us are grown men and should know better.

speaking of growing..how the hell did stefan struve grow another half inch at 24 years of age ?

Post #244   9/29/12 8:21:46PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Struve breaking down on his interview with Gareth Davies about his dad battling cancer.

If there was one man that had a better head of hair than Uncle ChaCha it would be Gareth Davies....you sir, are (P)erfect.

Post #245   9/29/12 8:25:03PM   

Page 17 of 17   <<   14     15     16     17