Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Fantasy Football Question

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,911-1,142
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

After giving up 8 sacks in the first half I would stick with RGIII too many questions with the Packers Oline...Playing like that Rodgers may get injured...

Also teams with a good running game will keep Rodgers off the field...The Pack have lots of question marks this year so far...also with replacement refs calling everything pass interference can actually take away from the passing game...

Well, there you have it...do the opposite of this.

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Post #16   9/26/12 4:12:31PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,381-784
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

After giving up 8 sacks in the first half I would stick with RGIII too many questions with the Packers Oline...Playing like that Rodgers may get injured...

Also teams with a good running game will keep Rodgers off the field...The Pack have lots of question marks this year so far...also with replacement refs calling everything pass interference can actually take away from the passing game...

Rodgers way better than RG3, as confirmed by teh kingsmasher

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #17   9/26/12 4:25:46PM   

BelXavier420

Standup Guy

BelXavier420 Avatar

Career:857-609
Camp: TN Brawlers
Chips:
Head to head or points? If head to head you are better off with Rodgers as late in the season I think the Packers will have a lot more to play for then Washington. If points league RGIII is killing it now so I would hold on to him until he slows.

Post #18   9/26/12 5:02:55PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,911-1,142
Chips:
Guys, he has Rogers not RG3

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Post #19   9/26/12 5:12:26PM   

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Guys, he has Rogers not RG3

Incorrect.

Post #20   9/26/12 6:01:55PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

we will see who does better...being the Pack play the Saints this weekend though Rodgers should have a massive game this weekend at home...rest of the year not so sure

Post #21   9/26/12 6:53:05PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

we will see who does better...being the Pack play the Saints this weekend though Rodgers should have a massive game this weekend at home...rest of the year not so sure

(easy) Saints, Colts, Jags, Rams, Lions x2, Vikings x2, Titans, Bears
(better D) Cardinals, Texans, Giants
vs
(easy) Bucs, Vikings, Panthers, Cowboys x2, Browns
(better D) Falcons, Giants x2, Steelers, Eagles x2, Ravens

Rodgers clearly has an easier schedule

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #22   9/26/12 9:49:15PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:983-570
Chips:
Highjacking this, I have Santonio Holmes, Steve Smith, and Desean Jackson, who should I play? I had Smith in but the Falcons have been looking good lately and I'm never sold on the giants not having a meltdown against the Eagles, but I'm pretty torn on who to pick. Holmes is always a decent option.

Post #23   9/27/12 3:19:30PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Highjacking this, I have Santonio Holmes, Steve Smith, and Desean Jackson, who should I play? I had Smith in but the Falcons have been looking good lately and I'm never sold on the giants not having a meltdown against the Eagles, but I'm pretty torn on who to pick. Holmes is always a decent option.

If you are only picking one, I would say Smith. He seems to be the more consistent option. Celek has been a big target for the Eagles lately and Holmes is going against a (supposedly) tough defense.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #24   9/27/12 4:01:39PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
time to hijack this with my own question: pick 2 RBs for me to play this weekend. I'm currently #2 playing the #3 team. Currently thinking Brown + Morris

Andre Brown (vs Phi), Alfred Morris (vs TB), Willis McGahee (vs Oak), or Michael Turner (vs Car).

Post #25   9/27/12 4:17:36PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,457-1,410
Chips:
Tampa bay has the number 1 rushing defense so far this year, giving up less than 50 yards a game. I'd probably stay away from Morris.

Post #26   9/27/12 4:26:29PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,360-1,218
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Show me what you got, what you got Raji.

Post #27   9/27/12 4:35:02PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,200-1,190
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I would say Smith, or Desean. Panthers will probably have to throw, once they fall behind a few scores.

Seems like Philly and NY are always in a bit of a shoot out.Is Jackson a bit nicked up though?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #28   9/27/12 5:09:26PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:983-570
Chips:

Posted by kopower

I would say Smith, or Desean. Panthers will probably have to throw, once they fall behind a few scores.

Seems like Philly and NY are always in a bit of a shoot out.Is Jackson a bit nicked up though?

He's still recovering and playing, but hasnt really been overly successful. I decided to trade Smith for Morris because I am over populated with WR, so I'll have to go with jackson. Benching Vick for Flacco may have been an awesome decision.

Bubbs, I like Morris a lot, but CC burst that bubble on me. Still, he will be useful, if not in this game, at least most of the season. I would definitely utilize Turner.

Last edited 9/28/12 2:36PM server time by airkerma
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #29   9/28/12 2:35:45PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:
yeah I just traded Brown for Tony Gonzalez as I cant really rely on Greg Olson to be consistent and apparently Bradshaw should play this week, limiting Browns touches. So Morris and Turner got bumped up. I looked at the past games and they really only shut down Dallas' run game. Carolina barely ran the ball so I voided that game. RG3 will probably steal a TD this week (like Flacco did to Rice ) but Mcgahee isnt healthy so Morris by default Probably the best 23rd round pick (310th overall) of the fantasy football season

Last edited 9/28/12 2:54PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #30   9/28/12 2:53:10PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2