Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

Print  
  Page 19 of 19   <<   16     17     18     19  
Posted By Message

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:924-612
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

I've got it 2-1 Benavidez.

lol ur a moron and i got real money on Joe

what's with you calling guys morons and Idiots?

they started it with me and saying about my comments and stuff way back...cause i said Hamill didnt belong on the ppv card...I said it was for the deaf fans

I gave you a reason why you were wrong and you called me an Idiot. Don't throw those comments out unless you want a reply addressing it

id prefer to drop this but i would like to see the exact comment i made where I asked for an opinion...but thats fine..I cant have an opinion without people wanting to respond...Im flattered...you gave me a comment I believe that was condescending first I dont call someone an idiot first ever....but I apologize for even doing it

You think this is a blog? Its a forum dude, they dont need your permission or a hand written note to reply.

see my point exactly...another condescending remark "hand written note" if you dont like my posts just jump them...

Sorry, you dont get to tell me what to do

just pointing out the childish drama...

Your crybaby "dont respond to my posts" is drama enough

lol whos the real child? never said dont respond to my posts...A child will definitely spin it like they wanna see it...all good good night....

is he always like that

Post #271   9/23/12 12:48:42AM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

they started it with me and saying about my comments and stuff way back...cause i said Hamill didnt belong on the ppv card...I said it was for the deaf fans

I gave you a reason why you were wrong and you called me an Idiot. Don't throw those comments out unless you want a reply addressing it

id prefer to drop this but i would like to see the exact comment i made where I asked for an opinion...but thats fine..I cant have an opinion without people wanting to respond...Im flattered...you gave me a comment I believe that was condescending first I dont call someone an idiot first ever....but I apologize for even doing it

You think this is a blog? Its a forum dude, they dont need your permission or a hand written note to reply.

see my point exactly...another condescending remark "hand written note" if you dont like my posts just jump them...

lol whos the real child? never said dont respond to my posts...A child will definitely spin it like they wanna see it...all good good night....

is he always like that

Like text through thee hourglass, so are the

Post #272   9/23/12 12:55:06AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,404-801
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

is he always like that

Like text through thee hourglass, so are the

to answer the question, yes he is always like that. glad i finally read this thread to see teh kingsmasher at work & help out w/ the hourglass

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #273   9/24/12 4:26:17PM   

Page 19 of 19   <<   16     17     18     19