Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

Print  
  Page 17 of 19   <<   14     15     16     17     18     19  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,911-1,142
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

I've got it 2-1 Benavidez.

lol ur a moron and i got real money on Joe

what's with you calling guys morons and Idiots?

they started it with me and saying about my comments and stuff way back...cause i said Hamill didnt belong on the ppv card...I said it was for the deaf fans

I gave you a reason why you were wrong and you called me an Idiot. Don't throw those comments out unless you want a reply addressing it

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Post #241   9/23/12 12:03:57AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,911-1,142
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Are you kidding me man? You're(YOU'RE) a fucking idiot. You come on here and spout ridiculous nonsense and type like you're 6 or you're mentally challenged. So which one is it? I, along with almost every poster on this site am dying to know.

You don't have the right to call anyone here stupid or a moron. You define what those words mean. It's baffling that you've been able to post over 1000 times without being banned.

Didnt you star by talking about my posts...give me a specific one that says i cant type or IM six....give me an example

TEH

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Post #242   9/23/12 12:04:51AM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,535-1,382
Chips:
Wow, this event kickin my ass

Post #243   9/23/12 12:08:30AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Are you kidding me man? You're(YOU'RE) a fucking idiot. You come on here and spout ridiculous nonsense and type like you're 6 or you're mentally challenged. So which one is it? I, along with almost every poster on this site am dying to know.

You don't have the right to call anyone here stupid or a moron. You define what those words mean. It's baffling that you've been able to post over 1000 times without being banned.

Didnt you star by talking about my posts...give me a specific one that says i cant type or IM six....give me an example

TEH

lol teh thats is the I figured you would know sometimes fingers move faster... I mean I am laying down on my side and not at a desk...

Whys it ok for people to call my posts idiotic? whats the difference in that and calling someone an idiot?

its opinions....to me thats whats wrong with lots of people...I was told first I didnt know what IM talking about like I asked for someones opinion...simple...so I am told I dont know what im talking about by someone who I didnt ask...thats how this started...

Post #244   9/23/12 12:08:46AM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,336-780
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Jon Jones just stole Tyson's line

Post #245   9/23/12 12:10:07AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:
so many upsets

Post #246   9/23/12 12:10:16AM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:899-599
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

TEH

lol teh thats is the I figured you would know sometimes fingers move faster... I mean I am laying down on my side and not at a desk...

Whys it ok for people to call my posts idiotic? whats the difference in that and calling someone an idiot?

its opinions....to me thats whats wrong with lots of people...I was told first I didnt know what IM talking about like I asked for someones opinion...simple...so I am told I dont know what im talking about by someone who I didnt ask...thats how this started...

hey, lets post in this quote and she how long we can get it...

Post #247   9/23/12 12:12:20AM   

LuckyCharms

Standup Guy

LuckyCharms Avatar

Career:502-385
Chips:
I'm reading Junkie and they score the fight in favor of BENAVIDEZ, what is everyone else thought on who won the fight ?

Side-Note: Can't watch the main card b/c I'm too cheap

Post #248   9/23/12 12:13:55AM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:715-434
Chips:
Picked Jones, WAR VITOR!!

Post #249   9/23/12 12:14:04AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

TEH

Here is my inch

Post #250   9/23/12 12:14:04AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,200-1,190
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

TEH

Here is my inch

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #251   9/23/12 12:16:44AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

they started it with me and saying about my comments and stuff way back...cause i said Hamill didnt belong on the ppv card...I said it was for the deaf fans

I gave you a reason why you were wrong and you called me an Idiot. Don't throw those comments out unless you want a reply addressing it

id prefer to drop this but i would like to see the exact comment i made where I asked for an opinion...but thats fine..I cant have an opinion without people wanting to respond...Im flattered...you gave me a comment I believe that was condescending first I dont call someone an idiot first ever....but I apologize for even doing it

Post #252   9/23/12 12:17:34AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by LuckyCharms

I'm reading Junkie and they score the fight in favor of BENAVIDEZ, what is everyone else thought on who won the fight ?

Side-Note: Can't watch the main card b/c I'm too cheap

Johnson ran alot kinda like Guida and Maynard but countered more than Guida did in that fight...

Joe lost cause I bet real money on him and needed that fight bigtime...

Post #253   9/23/12 12:19:14AM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,559-1,350
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

id prefer to drop this but i would like to see the exact comment i made where I asked for an opinion...but thats fine..I cant have an opinion without people wanting to respond...Im flattered...you gave me a comment I believe that was condescending first I dont call someone an idiot first ever....but I apologize for even doing it

You think this is a blog? Its a forum dude, they dont need your permission or a hand written note to reply.

Post #254   9/23/12 12:19:45AM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,535-1,382
Chips:
wasnt there some sort of fight going on?

Post #255   9/23/12 12:23:56AM   

Page 17 of 19   <<   14     15     16     17     18     19