Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

Print  
  Page 14 of 19   <<   11     12     13     14     15     16     17   >>
Posted By Message

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,370-793
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
19-19 It's going to get furious

Post #196   9/22/12 11:08:11PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Hamill brings it!! lmao hes terrible they got Hamill on the card against a guy off the street literally for the deaf community demographic to buy pay per views....its all about the money

Or theyre really trying to get Hamill interested in fighting again instead of using him to Hype Rampage and Gustaffson

its all about pay per views....has to be...Hamill was not significant before..he can generate a lot of pay perviews im sure...think about it...How many deaf people do u seee at bars? he has a lot of following and is a hero to many i am sure

Not really looking out for Deaf people when I go to a bar

I've seen maybe 1-2 deaf people at a bar in my life and they weren't really deaf, just shit housed

exactly deaf people dont go out much cause its hard to communicate what they want...especially at a bar...if your holding a drink you cant sign...

Your comment about deaf people being pay per view buyers because Hamill is fighting is retarded bro, its not try whatsoever. If he's a draw its because people like you and me buy not the deaf crowd.

your defintely an idiot if you dont think the UFC likes Hamill for that reason...on any reality show they do many differnet demographics cause they want more viewers same for UFC...DO you know anything about marketing?

Post #197   9/22/12 11:08:41PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Hamill brings it!! lmao hes terrible they got Hamill on the card against a guy off the street literally for the deaf community demographic to buy pay per views....its all about the money

Or theyre really trying to get Hamill interested in fighting again instead of using him to Hype Rampage and Gustaffson

its all about pay per views....has to be...Hamill was not significant before..he can generate a lot of pay perviews im sure...think about it...How many deaf people do u seee at bars? he has a lot of following and is a hero to many i am sure

I've seen maybe 1-2 deaf people at a bar in my life and they weren't really deaf, just shit housed

exactly deaf people dont go out much cause its hard to communicate what they want...especially at a bar...if your holding a drink you cant sign...

Your comment about deaf people being pay per view buyers because Hamill is fighting is retarded bro, its not try whatsoever. If he's a draw its because people like you and me buy not the deaf crowd.

your defintely an idiot if you dont think the UFC likes Hamill for that reason...on any reality show they do many differnet demographics cause they want more viewers same for UFC...DO you know anything about marketing?

wow really? youre a morketing expert telling us about the huge deaf mma ppv demographic?

Post #198   9/22/12 11:09:51PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:
Stann is pathetic in TDD....does nothing really to stop it...Weidman will beat these both in the same night

Post #199   9/22/12 11:10:05PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Chips:
Bisping 29-28

Post #200   9/22/12 11:14:17PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

wow really? youre a morketing expert telling us about the huge deaf mma ppv demographic?

your funny...Hamill jumps back into teh MMA world with no fights and lands on teh ppv card...any other fighter who was never a champion or even top ten would never get that spot...Are you seriously that clueless? Go away im done with this conversation

Post #201   9/22/12 11:15:16PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:
Brian Stann did not leave it all in teh cage...kinda a joke...

Post #202   9/22/12 11:16:57PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kingsmasher

your funny...Hamill jumps back into teh MMA world with no fights and lands on teh ppv card...any other fighter who was never a champion or even top ten would never get that spot...Are you seriously that clueless? Go away im done with this conversation

you dont get to be done genius.... Hamill is a big name from being a TV fighter and being on several ppv cards. Its called being an established gatekeeper.

You fail.

Post #203   9/22/12 11:17:20PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:944-621
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:
i had it 30-27

Post #204   9/22/12 11:17:44PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Chips:

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i had it 30-27

Might have been, I gave Stann the first on his leg kicks and rocking Bisping

Post #205   9/22/12 11:19:06PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i had it 30-27

I had round 1 10 - 10

Post #206   9/22/12 11:20:10PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Chips:
To: ghandikush
Subject: demographics
Seriously on teh demographics...The UFC wants Hamill for the deaf community like they need bisping to keep winning for the British fans...Lemme guess ytou dont see they need Bisping do you?
9/22/12 11:19 PM

Bisping is a big draw from a countries PPV buys etc..... not a wheelchair mma ppv demographic

Post #207   9/22/12 11:20:48PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:944-621
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i had it 30-27

i missed what the judges had it

Post #208   9/22/12 11:21:07PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:804-509
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
good to see kingsmasher still trollin hard

Post #209   9/22/12 11:22:47PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,716-1,550
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

To: ghandikush
Subject: demographics
Seriously on teh demographics...The UFC wants Hamill for the deaf community like they need bisping to keep winning for the British fans...Lemme guess ytou dont see they need Bisping do you?
9/22/12 11:19 PM

Bisping is a big draw from a countries PPV buys etc..... not a wheelchair mma ppv demographic

If you can't tell it's useless to argue with him 3 words into that PM then I don't know what to tell you.

Post #210   9/22/12 11:25:26PM   

Page 14 of 19   <<   11     12     13     14     15     16     17   >>